Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Last Post Wins!

Anonymous Coward
2/7/2018 1:10 am EST
2/7/2018 6:10 am GMT

RE: Last Post Wins!

Stop posting I win!

VULNAVIA
2/7/2018 1:37 pm EST
2/7/2018 6:37 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have already begun preparing their Krewe of Buggery for next weekend's parade and are crafting a new costume for Queen Derpturd to wear which will feature purple, green and gold wooden shoes, a backless gown and special royal butt plug with a jesters head affixed to the end of the handle for all to see.

Queen Derpturd...the party "girl".
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/7/2018 4:19 pm EST
2/7/2018 9:19 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is strolling among the "rounders", "used" dead fish and "used" cucumbers still laying in the street from Sweet's Krewe of Rounders parade and is begging for feces and cash from the townspeople and pointing out that he will let Sweet continue to litter the streets unless they begin donating on a regular basis.

Marco AKA El Puerco
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/7/2018 6:39 pm EST
2/7/2018 11:39 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees a "Disturbing" site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is cavorting about wearing his Queen of the Krewe of Buggery costume and hassling people on the street to donate their feces and cash to him so that he can afford to put on the Mardi Gras celebration for the town or else he will release Sweat on the town.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem and their Krewe of Buggery members have been seen lined up one in front of the other and then connecting themselves to each other, hip to butt, and moving like a centipede while moaning and groaning and thrusting their hips while laughing wildly and call for Derpturd to join in.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have left town again to visit the Amish who have been complaining about the lack of glory hole service since the Krewe of Willy Drainers have been parading in town on the weekends when they are usually servicing the Amish men.

Sweat had been eating like the hog that she is and extruding "rounders" at breakneck speed so that she will have an ample supply to throw both in her weekend and fat Tuesday parades and have simultaneously "using" cucumbers which will be this year's special throw in her parades.*

Off to work, then will attend a militia meeting to discuss security assignment for Derpturd's Mardi Gras parades.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/8/2018 7:38 am EST
2/8/2018 12:38 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem and their Krewe of Buggery members have been seen lined up one in front of the other and then connecting themselves to each other, hip to butt, and moving like a centipede while moaning and groaning and thrusting their hips while laughing wildly and call for Derpturd to join in.

OMG!!!
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/8/2018 11:04 am EST
2/8/2018 4:04 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is cavorting about wearing his Queen of the Krewe of Buggery costume and hassling people on the street to donate their feces and cash to him so that he can afford to put on the Mardi Gras celebration for the town or else he will release Sweat on the town.

Marco's Queening again.

VULNAVIA
2/8/2018 2:55 pm EST
2/8/2018 7:55 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have left town again to visit the Amish who have been complaining about the lack of glory hole service since the Krewe of Willy Drainers have been parading in town on the weekends when they are usually servicing the Amish men.

They have to keep their customers happy!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/8/2018 6:32 pm EST
2/8/2018 11:32 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the militia guarding the school children at tha school bus stop.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is again trying to con the school children out of their lunch money in his relentless pursuit of begging for feces and cash in order to keep him livening in the manner that he has become accustomed to and to buy electronic games and a toupee.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem and their Krewe of Buggery members are all walking "funny" today after yesterdays "centipede parade" where they all got behind each other and then "connected" to the butt of the one in front of them and then parade around Derpturd's place moaning and groaning.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo announced that they will remain with the Amish and provide glory hole service to them until Friday before returning for their Krewe of Willy Drainers parade over the weekend.

Sweat is feverishly eating and birthing purple, green and gold "rounders" from her nasty bunghole as she promises to bury the town with them after she throws them from her float during her Krewe of Rounders parades this weekend and next Tuesday.*

Off to work, then will attend a town meeting to discuss dealing with the impending flurry of "rounders".

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/8/2018 8:28 pm EST
2/9/2018 1:28 am GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem and their Krewe of Buggery members are all walking "funny" today after yesterdays "centipede parade" where they all got behind each other and then "connected" to the butt of the one in front of them and then parade around Derpturd's place moaning and groaning.

Those LOP Gay Bois are something else, aren't they?
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/9/2018 12:36 pm EST
2/9/2018 5:36 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is again trying to con the school children out of their lunch money in his relentless pursuit of begging for feces and cash in order to keep him livening in the manner that he has become accustomed to and to buy electronic games and a toupee.

Marco knows no shame.
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/9/2018 2:56 pm EST
2/9/2018 7:56 pm GMT

Sweat is feverishly eating and birthing purple, green and gold "rounders" from her nasty bunghole as she promises to bury the town with them after she throws them from her float during her Krewe of Rounders parades this weekend and next Tuesday.*

There Sweet goes again!! Stirring shit!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/9/2018 6:20 pm EST
2/9/2018 11:20 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the usual Friday site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is in front of the forklift carrying Sweat to the river to "use" fish for sexual satisfaction as is customary on Fridays, and is shamelessly begging for feces and cash while pointing at Sweat and saying "donate or else I will let her expose her heinous cooter and the stench will knock you down".

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have made a new batch of their King Cake flavored lubricant and have invited all their Krewe of Buggery members to test it out on their butt plugs to insure it lubricates properly then followed by licking it off, again to insure it has the wanted flavor.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are expected back today after providing glory hole service to the Amish and will be open for local business at their usual glory hole locations throughout the town.

Sweat has been throwing "rounders" from the forklift carrying her down to the river for demonstrative purposes that she said will be increased a thousand fold on her Krewe of Rounders roll both on Sunday and on Tuesday, Mardi Gras day.*

Off to work, then will attend a town meeting to discuss which is worse, Sweats "rounders" or her heinous cooter.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/10/2018 6:35 am EST
2/10/2018 11:35 am GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have made a new batch of their King Cake flavored lubricant and have invited all their Krewe of Buggery members to test it out on their butt plugs to insure it lubricates properly then followed by licking it off, again to insure it has the wanted flavor.

A little extra "chocolate" flavor to go along with it too!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/10/2018 8:47 am EST
2/10/2018 1:47 pm GMT

^^There gross over there like that.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/10/2018 12:12 pm EST
2/10/2018 5:12 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is in front of the forklift carrying Sweat to the river to "use" fish for sexual satisfaction as is customary on Fridays, and is shamelessly begging for feces and cash while pointing at Sweat and saying "donate or else I will let her expose her heinous cooter and the stench will knock you down".

smiley

Jb
2/10/2018 12:40 pm EST
2/10/2018 5:40 pm GMT

Wow, the depth in here is overwhelming..

VULNAVIA
2/10/2018 3:39 pm EST
2/10/2018 8:39 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are expected back today after providing glory hole service to the Amish and will be open for local business at their usual glory hole locations throughout the town.

They truly love their jobs.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/10/2018 6:39 pm EST
2/10/2018 11:39 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees a menacing site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is walking in front of the forklift carrying Sweat from the river back where she has been "using" dead fish to his place and begging for donations and is occasionally having Sweat expose her heinous smelly cooter as a reminder of what awaits to town if the residents do not start anteing up their feces and some cash.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with their Krewe of Buggery are waiting on the edge of town for their Queen Derpturd to join them so that they can start boarding their floats and prepare to begin their parade later this morning with all the newest members sashaying while playing flutes.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have returned from servicing the Amish and long lines are already being reported at all their glory hole locations since they will be parading tomorrow with the Krewe of Willy Drainers.

Sweat is expected to start "using" cucumbers as soon as she gets back to Derpturd's place which she will throw as special "commemorative throws" in honor of HO, her mentor, tomorrow from her float when she parades with her Krewe of Rounders.*

Off to town to do chores then will report for security duty along the parade route.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/11/2018 6:19 am EST
2/11/2018 11:19 am GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have returned from servicing the Amish and long lines are already being reported at all their glory hole locations since they will be parading tomorrow with the Krewe of Willy Drainers.

smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/11/2018 1:59 pm EST
2/11/2018 6:59 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is walking in front of the forklift carrying Sweat from the river back where she has been "using" dead fish to his place and begging for donations and is occasionally having Sweat expose her heinous smelly cooter as a reminder of what awaits to town if the residents do not start anteing up their feces and some cash.

Marco will stoop as low as he can go to get donations.
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/11/2018 5:59 pm EST
2/11/2018 10:59 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with their Krewe of Buggery are waiting on the edge of town for their Queen Derpturd to join them so that they can start boarding their floats and prepare to begin their parade later this morning with all the newest members sashaying while playing flutes.

Sashaying and playing flutes..SOOO Gay!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/11/2018 7:34 pm EST
2/12/2018 12:34 am GMT

*Wakes up to that darn bell ringing in the distance.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his donation bell at his Church of the Holy Feculence calling all his minions to come immediately and bring their donations of feces and cash before the parades of the Krewes of Willy Drainers and Rounders roll today.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with Derpturd, are still recovering from their parade yesterday with the Krewe of Buggery after which all the members got together for a buggery-fest using their King Cake-flavored lubricant as an enhancer.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo, along with Courtfool and Your Moron, are boarding their floats in their Krewe of Willy Drainers and will be honoring all their customers in the retirement home by demonstrating new ways to provide glory hole service for bed-ridden and wheelchair-bound customers.

Sweat is ready for her Krewe of Rounders to begin parading and has assured everyone that she has countless purple, green and gold "rounders", as well as "used" dead fish and cucumbers, to throw to onlookers, and at people running away from her, and is promising to bury the town in "rounders".*

Off to services then will report for a militia security detail along the anticipated parade routes.

Posting last.
smiley

katsung47
2/11/2018 7:49 pm EST
2/12/2018 12:49 am GMT

53. Fear

I fear Federal law enforcement agent will frame a case against me and my relatives and those who know my story. Though they never stop planning this, events happened recently predicted that a new plot might be in process.

1. Recently several people who rarely had dealings with me came to visit my house. (See "48. Test") And in early January, an old friend gave me a phone call from Chicago. He was my classmate in primary school, we were friends for forty years. We lost touch after drug case taken place. The cause is very clear. Just the same that Wen Ho Lee experienced. Lee said 90% of his friends estranged from him after he was investigated in spy case. After nearly 10 years without contact, my friend said he would drive to California to see me. I requested his e-mail address and mailed him my internet home page, hoped him to know what happened to me in this ten years. I think all these people were forced to do this. The purpose is either to test if I have any particular relationship with them or to circle as many as possible victims when agents are framing a case.

2. About last April, both director of DEA, FBI announced resignation from their posts. And I alleged that DEA, FBI and China secret police were framing a drug case against me. The time was on June, and they delayed McVeigh's execution date to June 11 to transfer public's attention on that frame case. The reality was that on June 6, there was a big attack on my web sites. My messages were moved away from sites at same time. (See "Why DEA, FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane" URL in #36) I realized they hated my messages as well as me. Last month and this month, I received messages from e-mail and internet site, requested me to e-mail them my name and arranged messages so they could publish or print it. I fear it's another tactic to censor my thread. (They could claim I authorized them to do so by e-mail, thus they had the right of publish and could forbid other's having my posting in their web sites. Of course, all this must be in condition I would have died.) That's why I posted a Public Announcement on Jan. 12 (see last message)

3. G-lady's husband got a contract again in late December. I don't know if this was a cover up reaction of my thread '47. Swift response', or for the 'guide trip', or for both. My wife will visit China at the end of this month, G-lady will guide, guard, or whatever you say, go with her. It's easy to be planted something during travel. It's also easy have an 'accidental death' in travel. I can't stop my wife's trip. I fear something will happen due to above reason.

4. Last month, a Chinese political dissenter, Wang Ru Wang, died. In this month 9th, another dissenter, Wang Ru Shui, and a sponsor from Taiwan, Liu Kai Sheng, died too. The two Chinese dissenters were famous in Chinese democratic movement, they both died of lung cancer. Liu was only 57, his death at first was speculated as homicide, because he was an activist supporting Chinese democratic movement. Later police said he died of heart attack. He collapsed in street. Like Ron's death. (see 19. Alleged murder of Ron)Their deaths could be a coincidence, but also with great chance a cross murder deal between secret police of two countries. Which increases my anxiety.

Filthy Smooka
2/11/2018 8:52 pm EST
2/12/2018 1:52 am GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo, along with Courtfool and Your Moron, are boarding their floats in their Krewe of Willy Drainers and will be honoring all their customers in the retirement home by demonstrating new ways to provide glory hole service for bed-ridden and wheelchair-bound customers.

AWWWWWW...Isn't that cute of them!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 8:15 am EST
2/12/2018 1:15 pm GMT

Sweat is patting herself on the back again for leaving "rounders", "used" dead fish and "used" cucumbers that she threw from her Krewe of Rounders floats during her parade through town and is cackling that the town deserves it because the entire town disses her on a regular basis.*

Most everyone who knows her, disses her.
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/12/2018 3:27 pm EST
2/12/2018 8:27 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with Derpturd, are still recovering from their parade yesterday with the Krewe of Buggery after which all the members got together for a buggery-fest using their King Cake-flavored lubricant as an enhancer.

smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/12/2018 6:09 pm EST
2/12/2018 11:09 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his donation bell at his Church of the Holy Feculence calling all his minions to come immediately and bring their donations of feces and cash before the parades of the Krewes of Willy Drainers and Rounders roll today.

Marco, the magnificent con man.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/12/2018 7:08 pm EST
2/13/2018 12:08 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees flies everywhere.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is out frolicking among the plethora of "rounders", "used" dead fish and "used" cucumbers that were thrown by Sweat during her Krewe of Rounders parade yesterday which today are attracting flies from miles around and he is demanding that the townspeople donate feces and cash to him otherwise the scene will recur.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem spent the night going hot and heavy with each other while engaged in buggery after they applied their new King Cake flavored lubricant to each other's behinds which they say gets even tastier when mixed with perspiration.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are going to assist Courtfool and Your Moron service their customers in the retirement today and put to work the new techniques for servicing bed ridden and wheelchair-bound customers they demonstrated during the Krewe of Willy Drainers parade yesterday.

Sweat has made a formal announcement that for the Krewe of Rounders parade tomorrow that in addition to her throws of "rounders", and "used" dead fish and cucumbers, she will be in her fecal-rock monster body covered with at least 6 inches of fecal matter and she is is wallowing in the poop pit as I write this. *

Off to work, then will report for militia duty early tomorrow morning before the parades start.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/12/2018 8:21 pm EST
2/13/2018 1:21 am GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem spent the night going hot and heavy with each other while engaged in buggery after they applied their new King Cake flavored lubricant to each other's behinds which they say gets even tastier when mixed with perspiration.

Such a disgusting lot they are.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 9:20 pm EST
2/13/2018 2:20 am GMT

Sweat is expected to start "using" cucumbers as soon as she gets back to Derpturd's place which she will throw as special "commemorative throws" in honor of HO, her mentor, tomorrow from her float when she parades with her Krewe of Rounders.*

Sweet was always sympathetic to HO and her schizo ways.
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/13/2018 5:42 pm EST
2/13/2018 10:42 pm GMT

Sweat has made a formal announcement that for the Krewe of Rounders parade tomorrow that in addition to her throws of "rounders", and "used" dead fish and cucumbers, she will be in her fecal-rock monster body covered with at least 6 inches of fecal matter and she is is wallowing in the poop pit as I write this. *

Oh No!!! Sweet will be in her feces rock monster body again!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/13/2018 7:09 pm EST
2/14/2018 12:09 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the neighbors already holding their noses.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is preparing to Reign as Queen Of Mardi Gras with the Krewe of Buggery which will be followed by the Krewe of Willy Drainers and the much feared Krewe of Rounders featuring Sweet as it Queen.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem along with the members of the Krewe of Buggery, have their butts all lubed up, their butt plugs in place featuring Derpturd's head on the part that sticks out, and are ready to sashay through town making lewd gestures at male onlookers.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo, along with Courtfool and Your Moron and the rest of the Krewe of Willy Drainers all have their red, green and gold knee pads on and are ready to present the "History of the Glory Hole" on their floats.

Sweet is champing at bit to get her parade going because she has reached the required thickness of feces on her entire body in order to present her Fecal-rock monstere body in its best light an did ready to bury the town with her throws of "rounders" and "used" dead fish and cucumbers.*

Off to militia security duty along the parade route.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/14/2018 7:48 am EST
2/14/2018 12:48 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem along with the members of the Krewe of Buggery, have their butts all lubed up, their butt plugs in place featuring Derpturd's head on the part that sticks out, and are ready to sashay through town making lewd gestures at male onlookers.

Sounds like a party for sure!
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/14/2018 2:34 pm EST
2/14/2018 7:34 pm GMT

Sweet is champing at bit to get her parade going because she has reached the required thickness of feces on her entire body in order to present her Fecal-rock monster body in its best light an did ready to bury the town with her throws of "rounders" and "used" dead fish and cucumbers.*

Sweet went from stirring shit, to becoming shit.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/14/2018 6:28 pm EST
2/14/2018 11:28 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees haz-mat crews all up nad down the street.

The vile and insidious Derpturd's Mardi Gras Krewes, especially Sweat Krewe or Rounders, have left a mess all over town after parading yesterday and today there are "rounders" "used" dead fish and cucmbers, along with puddles of anal lubricant in the streets as well as on vehicles and front lawns all over town.

Pee Amore's and Oldwhatshisproblem's Krewe of Buggery are reportedly still engaged in a buggery party down by the river and their Queen Derpturd is encouraging them to continue on until all the King Cake-flavored anal lube is gone.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have not missed a beat after yesterday's Krewe of Willy Drainers parade and have gone to provide glory hole service to the Amish who have already lined up for service and patiently waiting for them.

Sweat is again patting herself on the back and giving self-affirmations to herself for making good on her promise to bury the town in her "rounders" and "used" dead fish and cucumbers as she continues to menace the town with her nasty bunghole and heinous cooter.*

Off from work in order to assist haz-mat crews to de-stench the town after Derpturd's parades yesterday.

Posting last.
smiley

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Forum

Browse

Paypal

ADVERTISEMENT

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra