Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87

Last Post Wins!

Marco D. Beggar
2/20/2018 5:56 pm EST
2/20/2018 10:56 pm GMT

RE: Last Post Wins!

The vile and insidious Derpturd is out in the street begging for donations and has Sweat accompanying him, who is in the truck bed of a dual-wheeled pickup truck since her obesity prevents her being very mobile, and is threatening to have drop "rounders" onto the pavement or worse, expose her heinous cooter and completely foul the air.

smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/20/2018 7:42 pm EST
2/21/2018 12:42 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees a strange site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd seems to have taken a new tack on begging for donations because he is now standing on the street corner, with a box in from of him on the ground, preaching that he can save the town from the menacing Sweat if the kind townspeople would just give him some spare change along with a back of feces.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are still fishing turds out of the sewers for Derpturd but have come up with an idea to place porta-potties all over town and then empty them out every day as a method to collect the amounts of feces that Derpturd requires.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have been met with cheers of joy from their glory hole customers in town as they have finally returned from servicing the Amish and have set up shop in all their usual glory hole locations.

Sweat is reportedly dismayed by the fact that Derpturd is using her as pawn in order to extort donations from the townspeople and is moaning and complaining and trying to stir shit among the minions to get them to lobby Derpturd into giving her a mod position.*

Off to work, then will attend a militia training refresher course in dealing with a possible gas attack from Sweat.

Posting last.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/21/2018 10:39 am EST
2/21/2018 3:39 pm GMT

Sweat has reportedly been lobbying Lunatic Outhouse minions to support her quest for a mod position from Derpturd and has promised not to ban anyone supporting her, unless they challenge her authority, talk about her on other forums of via PM/s which she will have access to.*

Sweet the control freak. That's why even the worst forums would never let her be a mod.
pffft!!
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/21/2018 2:02 pm EST
2/21/2018 7:02 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have been met with cheers of joy from their glory hole customers in town as they have finally returned from servicing the Amish and have set up shop in all their usual glory hole locations.

It's good to be wanted by someone for something!
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/21/2018 6:36 pm EST
2/21/2018 11:36 pm GMT

Sweat is reportedly dismayed by the fact that Derpturd is using her as pawn in order to extort donations from the townspeople and is moaning and complaining and trying to stir shit among the minions to get them to lobby Derpturd into giving her a mod position.*

Typical Sweet!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/22/2018 6:56 am EST
2/22/2018 11:56 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the militia guarding the school children at the bus stop.

The vile and insidious Derpturd has taken his new ploy to the school children and is telling them how he can save them and their parents from being menaced by Sweat if they give him some of their lunch money and begin bringing their feces to him in a plastic zip lock bag each school day.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, with the help of some of their like-minded friends, have begun moving porta-potties into town for the residents to use in order to make it easy to donate their feces to Derpturd and reportedly have planned a buggery party in the sewers when they complete the task.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are busy keeping up with the demand for their glory hole services, while Courtfools and Your Morons customers in the retirement home are also glad to have them back full time providing glory hole service to them.

Sweat reportedly is still upset at not getting a mod position or getting the go-ahead from Derpturd to menace the town with her heinous cooter and has been "using" cucumbers by the dozen to help quell her mood and give her personal satisfaction at the same time.*

Off to work, then will go to the store to but cucumbers before they become scare in town.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/22/2018 2:02 pm EST
2/22/2018 7:02 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are busy keeping up with the demand for their glory hole services, while Courtfools and Your Morons customers in the retirement home are also glad to have them back full time providing glory hole service to them.

It's good to be appreciated, even if it for your mouthing ability.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/22/2018 5:02 pm EST
2/22/2018 10:02 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd has taken his new ploy to the school children and is telling them how he can save them and their parents from being menaced by Sweat if they give him some of their lunch money and begin bringing their feces to him in a plastic zip lock bag each school day.

The Dutch scammer strikes yet again!
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/22/2018 6:49 pm EST
2/22/2018 11:49 pm GMT

Sweat reportedly is still upset at not getting a mod position or getting the go-ahead from Derpturd to menace the town with her heinous cooter and has been "using" cucumbers by the dozen to help quell her mood and give her personal satisfaction at the same time.*

Sweet..the cucumber Queen!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/22/2018 7:54 pm EST
2/23/2018 12:54 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees an unusual site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd seems to have convinced the school children that he could keep them and their parents safe from Sweat's heinous cooter and they are now throwing plastic bags fill of their feces at him, as he requested as payment, but none have agreed to give him some of their lunch money.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are out and about emptying the poop tubs from the porta-potties they set around town and will be whisking the contents back to Derpturd who is eagerly awaiting to see the bounty of the porta-potties.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are doing a landmark business at their glory holes around the county whose residents have had to go 3 days without the service because the Amish have exclusive service on the weekends.

Sweat has been drowning her sorrow for not getting a mod position by "using" cucumber night and day and there are reports of cucumber shortage at many grocery stores in the area due to their delivery truck being held up by some large obese woman with a cooter that smells so bad that the drivers abandon the trucks and flee in disgust.*

Off to work, then will attend a militia meeting aimed at halting robberies of produce trucks.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/23/2018 7:50 am EST
2/23/2018 12:50 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are out and about emptying the poop tubs from the porta-potties they set around town and will be whisking the contents back to Derpturd who is eagerly awaiting to see the bounty of the porta-potties.

smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/23/2018 5:50 pm EST
2/23/2018 10:50 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd seems to have convinced the school children that he could keep them and their parents safe from Sweat's heinous cooter and they are now throwing plastic bags fill of their feces at him, as he requested as payment, but none have agreed to give him some of their lunch money.

The Dutch Scammer at his best.
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/23/2018 6:30 pm EST
2/23/2018 11:30 pm GMT

Sweat has been drowning her sorrow for not getting a mod position by "using" cucumber night and day and there are reports of cucumber shortage at many grocery stores in the area due to their delivery truck being held up by some large obese woman with a cooter that smells so bad that the drivers abandon the trucks and flee in disgust.*

smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/23/2018 8:08 pm EST
2/24/2018 1:08 am GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees an amusing site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd has been surprised by the school children at the bus stop who now are putting both, theirs and their parents feces in plastic bags, are throwing them at him because he said he would save them from Sweat's heinous cooter if they started donating their feces.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are in Deprturd's good graces since installing porta-potties around town and collecting the feces and taking it back to Derpturd for is enjoyment and so have been given a little extra time off to enjoy more buggery time.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have resumed giving group rates for glory hole service to businesses in town since they too have been complaining that the Amish are getting the lion's share of their glory hole services.

Sweat was reportedly seen fleeing a produce truck robbery in the bed of a dual-wheeled dump truck which was also carrying the pilfered cucumbers and when the produce truck tried to follow, she exposed her heinous cooter, causing the produce truck to stop following so close and then she dropped a load of "rounders" in the road effectively making it impassable.*

Off to work, then will assist haz-mat crews cleaning up "rounders" and "used" cucumbers all over the road.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/24/2018 3:31 pm EST
2/24/2018 8:31 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd has been surprised by the school children at the bus stop who now are putting both, theirs and their parents feces in plastic bags, are throwing them at him because he said he would save them from Sweat's heinous cooter if they started donating their feces.

smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/24/2018 5:53 pm EST
2/24/2018 10:53 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have resumed giving group rates for glory hole service to businesses in town since they too have been complaining that the Amish are getting the lion's share of their glory hole services.

So, these "talented" minions are very popular becasue of their craft.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/24/2018 6:21 pm EST
2/24/2018 11:21 pm GMT

Now that *IS* the Sweet we all know!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/24/2018 6:59 pm EST
2/24/2018 11:59 pm GMT

Sweet is the biggest shit-stirring troll ever to visit the fora. Hands down!
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/24/2018 7:20 pm EST
2/25/2018 12:20 am GMT

Sweat was reportedly seen fleeing a produce truck robbery in the bed of a dual-wheeled dump truck which was also carrying the pilfered cucumbers and when the produce truck tried to follow, she exposed her heinous cooter, causing the produce truck to stop following so close and then she dropped a load of "rounders" in the road effectively making it impassable.*

smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/25/2018 11:46 am EST
2/25/2018 4:46 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the neighbors holding their noses.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is moving the cache of fecal matter, that the school children donated to him, from his place over to his Church of the Holy Feculence where he will be begging his minions to match the generosity of the school children.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem continue to empty the tubs of poop from the porta-potties, sort and classify it and preserve it in mason jars as part of Derpturd's contingency supply of feces.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are offering free glory hole service to all their customers in town instead of servicing the Amish as they usually do on weekends, in an effort to get back into their good graces.

Sweat is wanted for questioning about the recent rash of cucumber thefts and rumor has it is that she is holed up in the basement of Derpturd's place enjoying "using" every cucumber to its fullest and is planning to dump them all over town one of these nights.*

Off to town to do chores, then will make a salad, despite having no cucumbers.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/25/2018 2:05 pm EST
2/25/2018 7:05 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is moving the cache of fecal matter, that the school children donated to him, from his place over to his Church of the Holy Feculence where he will be begging his minions to match the generosity of the school children.

smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/25/2018 5:40 pm EST
2/25/2018 10:40 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem continue to empty the tubs of poop from the porta-potties, sort and classify it and preserve it in mason jars as part of Derpturd's contingency supply of feces.

Marco really like contingency supplies.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/26/2018 8:06 am EST
2/26/2018 1:06 pm GMT

*Wakes up to the sound of bell ringing in the distance.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his donation bell reminding his minions to attend his weekly begging extravaganza at his church of the Holy Feculence and to thank them for their donations with which he bought a new high-end computer for himself.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem will have on display all the feces they collected this week from the porta-potties they set up around the town and after Derpturd id through begging, will host an impromptu buggery party.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are offering FREE glory hole service today, forcing Courtfool and Your Moron to do the same for their customers in the retirement home.

Sweat remains in hiding in Derpturd's basement, "using" cucumbers, and is still wanted for questioning by the sheriff regarding a rash of cucumber thefts and is threatening to unleash the stench of her heinous cooter on him and the entire town if the sheriff does not cease and desist.*

Off to services then will drive over to the next town to purchase some cucumbers for a salad.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/26/2018 1:09 pm EST
2/26/2018 6:09 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his donation bell reminding his minions to attend his weekly begging extravaganza at his church of the Holy Feculence and to thank them for their donations with which he bought a new high-end computer for himself.

Marco can now do high-end scamming.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/26/2018 3:30 pm EST
2/26/2018 8:30 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are offering FREE glory hole service today, forcing Courtfool and Your Moron to do the same for their customers in the retirement home

That's nice. All their customers are being treated equally.
smiley

katsung47
2/26/2018 5:59 pm EST
2/26/2018 10:59 pm GMT

54. Trap

On April 13, 2000, I took a bus from Vientian to Parkse in Laos. The bus should have arrived in Parkse at 8 pm. An accident made it there at 2 am. In bus terminal, the driver of little transferring vehicle turned his face away from me, carried the other passengers away. I was left alone in bus terminal at midnight. It was dark wild field outside the terminal. While I was helpless, a man appeared. He said he was a businessman from China and knew where hotel was. When I was rejoiced for the help, he said he had other two friends and they had no I.D. He hinted to use mine to cover them. I recognized it was another trap and left him immediately. The man, realized his failure, like his sudden appearance, faded away in darkness. About half hour later, the little transferring vehicle came again. This time, the driver didn't refuse me. He took me to the hotel in town. But if they wanted a photo that I was talking to someone, alone and at midnight, they succeeded.

Then in Viet-nam, harassing and attempted murder made me again going to Foreign Ministry asking for help. They turned me to a "consulate officer", who was more like a police officer and suggested me to go to China. He said that was the only way for me and there was no option. Of course I didn't obey him. But his attitude made me believe that there was a contract between the secret police of US and China. (see "24. Fluorescent lamp killing")

55. Internet censorship

I had feared they might plot a framing case in later January, it didn't happen. But they did activate a wave of attack on my message in internet. This is the third time I suffered from such large attacks . The first time was on January 31, 2001, the day Ashcroft passed his nomination. The attack was comparatively mild, they only put a lock on thread or delayed posting or shut down the forum. The second time was on June 6, 2001. And the latest one, as I expected was in later January, my thread was moved away from more than ten web sites. And the method they used were improved one. When I click on URL, the page said," You are not allowed to access this club" (clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/debatesanddiscussions') or ' You are banned from this board. (ibrsc.org/forums) I even had no chance to enter the forum. In the other web sites, They moved my thread away, no trace left. I call this kind of censorship an undercover way. Like in 70's Argentine and those totalitarian countries, people disappeared without trace, nobody knew where they went.

The most dramatic one is at: http://forums.about.com/ab-civilliberty/messages/?msg=2146.1
Where on Jan-28, I found eye catching boxes like this:(In that web site, each message is posted in a small window, the window became small long box if the message was deleted)

"Message 70 of 74 was Deleted
Message 71 of 74 was Deleted
Message 72 of 74 was Deleted "

In a thread 'No free speech in Austria', I put a comment: "Talk about this topic, I found my messages in previous two months were all deleted....." Then someone posted:
'Go to the left of your screen where it says "show messages" and select "all messages." ' I followed his instruction, it worked. This is 'Civil liberty' forum, I have had technique problem on last year's Jan. 31 attack I had made a complaint, the guide of this forum gave me an E-mail which said:
"I've even received complaints because I allow some truly vile people, such as racists
and Nazis, to voice their views.

I hope you feel comfortable raising issues in the forum, and rest assured
that I will never shut down a discussion because of the topic."

After one year, he didn't move away my thread like others' but deleted my recent messages. I believe he must have suffered large pressure from FBI and did something against his will. I speculate that agent forced him shut down my thread, promised him that I would not come back. He deleted my messages of recent months. When I did come back and complain, agent installed a programme. Which creates a strange scene: when I clicked in with 'unread messages', there are many small boxes of 'message....deleted', once I entered with 'all messages', these deleted messages revive.

VULNAVIA
2/26/2018 7:04 pm EST
2/27/2018 12:04 am GMT

Sweat remains in hiding in Derpturd's basement, "using" cucumbers, and is still wanted for questioning by the sheriff regarding a rash of cucumber thefts and is threatening to unleash the stench of her heinous cooter on him and the entire town if the sheriff does not cease and desist.*

smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
2/27/2018 10:28 am EST
2/27/2018 3:28 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the militia guarding the school children at the school bus stop again.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is still haranguing the school children about donating some of their lunch money, even though they are still donating theirs and their parents feces to him, in exchange for keeping the town sage from Sweat's heinous cooter.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are back in the sewers fishing for turds with a net again to take back to Derpturd who relies on them to mine large quantities of fecal matter so that he can bask in its smell all day and night.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have returned to the Amish to provide glory hole service and have enlisted Courtfool and Your Moron, who after servicing the retirement home clients, to take care of their customers while they are away.

Sweat was glad to hear that the sheriff is no longer interested in questioning here about the rash of cucumber thefts because after consultation with the town Mayor and Council, it was decided not to risk having their town menaced by Sweat's heinous cooter.*

Off to work, then will enjoy cucumbers in a salad since the grocery was re-stocked with them.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
2/27/2018 2:49 pm EST
2/27/2018 7:49 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is still haranguing the school children about donating some of their lunch money, even though they are still donating theirs and their parents feces to him, in exchange for keeping the town sage from Sweat's heinous cooter.

Marco the shameless liar.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/27/2018 4:52 pm EST
2/27/2018 9:52 pm GMT

Sweet's getting ready to pull out her big "gun" now.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
2/27/2018 6:27 pm EST
2/27/2018 11:27 pm GMT

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have returned to the Amish to provide glory hole service and have enlisted Courtfool and Your Moron, who after servicing the retirement home clients, to take care of their customers while they are away.

So Marco's cock sucking minions still serve their POS. SAD!
smiley

VULNAVIA
2/28/2018 8:47 am EST
2/28/2018 1:47 pm GMT

Sweat was glad to hear that the sheriff is no longer interested in questioning here about the rash of cucumber thefts because after consultation with the town Mayor and Council, it was decided not to risk having their town menaced by Sweat's heinous cooter.*

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/28/2018 10:08 am EST
2/28/2018 3:08 pm GMT

Sweet's weaponized cooter.
smiley

The Winner
2/28/2018 12:55 pm EST
2/28/2018 5:55 pm GMT

Every one stop posting! I win!!
smiley

The Winner
2/28/2018 12:56 pm EST
2/28/2018 5:56 pm GMT

Every one stop posting! I win!!
smiley

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87

Forum

Browse

Paypal

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra