Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Last Post Wins!

VULNAVIA
1/13/2018 7:35 pm EST
1/14/2018 12:35 am GMT

RE: Last Post Wins!

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have fished out another pickup truck load of feces from the town's main sewage line and are headed back to Derpturd's place where they will put it inside so that he can keep a watchful eye over it.

Duncan is a (yes, I really do fuck chickens) from way back!

he loves his trannys.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/14/2018 7:06 am EST
1/14/2018 12:06 pm GMT

*Wakes up looks out window and sees Sweat being transported out of town.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is having Sweat moved from down by the river where she has been "using" fish and is following behind her begging for feces or cash and is threatening to leave her in town to menace the townspeople with her heinous cooter and nasty bunghole.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have finished sorting and rating all the feces they fished out of the town's sewage system and were allowed by Derpturd to engage in a night of buggery and requested that he be allowed to participate in it.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are enjoying providing glory hole service to the Amish in the newly refurbished barn provided for them and are surprised at the comfort that the Amish-made knee pads provide them.

Sweat reportedly is dropping "rounders" onto the road from the forlift being used to move her back to Derpturd's place and is cackling at the passerbys that she intends to return to the town square and menace everyone with her heinous cooter.*

Off to town to do chores, then will have surveillance duty at Derpturd's place to report if Sweat tries to leave and come back into town.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/14/2018 1:08 pm EST
1/14/2018 6:08 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is having Sweat moved from down by the river where she has been "using" fish and is following behind her begging for feces or cash and is threatening to leave her in town to menace the townspeople with her heinous cooter and nasty bunghole.

Marco likes to try and extort donations from his minions.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/14/2018 6:52 pm EST
1/14/2018 11:52 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have finished sorting and rating all the feces they fished out of the town's sewage system and were allowed by Derpturd to engage in a night of buggery and requested that he be allowed to participate in it.

Marco like sausage up his butt. Just Sayin'
smiley

Anonymous Coward
1/14/2018 6:57 pm EST
1/14/2018 11:57 pm GMT

Benjamin Netenyahoo Has A Micro Penis and Secretly fucks gay prostitutes

Anonymous Coward
1/14/2018 7:00 pm EST
1/15/2018 12:00 am GMT

smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/14/2018 9:11 pm EST
1/15/2018 2:11 am GMT

Marco Loves a nice long wiener up, well you know where.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/15/2018 6:19 am EST
1/15/2018 11:19 am GMT

*Wakes up to the sound of a bell ringing in the distance.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his Sunday donation bell reminding all his Lunatic Outhouse members that his Beg-A-Thon is in full swing and he is expecting all of them to attend such services at his Church of the Holy Feculence.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with Derpturd, are all walking funny this morning after the three of them engaged in a menage a trois buggery marathon last night in a sewer near Derpturd's place.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are expected to donate all the foodstuffs, manure, cash and feces they earned by providing glory hole service to the Amish over the weekend.

Sweat was spotted squatting in the town square, depositing "rounders" all over it and airing out her heinous cooter making the entire center of town smell so bad that the Mayor is considering closing Town Hall tomorrow until stink can be contained and halted.

Off to services then will stay at home since the stink is staring to be carried by the wind into surrounding areas.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/15/2018 11:56 am EST
1/15/2018 4:56 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is ringing his Sunday donation bell reminding all his Lunatic Outhouse members that his Beg-A-Thon is in full swing and he is expecting all of them to attend such services at his Church of the Holy Feculence.

Marco, the Dutch scammer.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/15/2018 5:46 pm EST
1/15/2018 10:46 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem, along with Derpturd, are all walking funny this morning after the three of them engaged in a menage a trois buggery marathon last night in a sewer near Derpturd's place.

smiley

Anonymous Coward
1/15/2018 6:57 pm EST
1/15/2018 11:57 pm GMT

Duncan is a closet homo..

CORN-HO-LIO
1/16/2018 7:57 am EST
1/16/2018 12:57 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and see Derpturd out in the streets again.

The vile and insidious Derpturd has taken to the streets to personally promote his Beg-A-Thon to everyone he sees claiming that he is indigent and requires cash along with all the feces he can garner so that he can continue to run the Lunatic Outhouse.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are reportedly planning to hold Mardi Gras parades featuring them and all their like-minded buggery buddies and wasn't Derpturd to preside over their Krewe of Buggery as its Queen.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo will be providing curbside service to the townspeople in their heated glory hole vans now that the weather has gotten cooler in order to increase their income.

Sweat has temporarily left the town square, thus improving the air quality, because the cooler weather has made it uncomfortable to air out her heinous cooter in public but rumor has it she will return in the back of a tractor trailer so that she can continue to menace the townspeople.

Off to work, then will assist the militia at roadblocks intended to keep Sweat from re-entering the town in a tractor trailer.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/16/2018 12:20 pm EST
1/16/2018 5:20 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd has taken to the streets to personally promote his Beg-A-Thon to everyone he sees claiming that he is indigent and requires cash along with all the feces he can garner so that he can continue to run the Lunatic Outhouse.

smiley

Anonymous Coward
1/16/2018 1:25 pm EST
1/16/2018 6:25 pm GMT

Sweat was spotted squatting in the town square, depositing "rounders" all over it and airing out her heinous cooter making the entire center of town smell so bad that the Mayor is considering closing Town Hall tomorrow until stink can be contained and halted.

smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/16/2018 5:41 pm EST
1/16/2018 10:41 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are reportedly planning to hold Mardi Gras parades featuring them and all their like-minded buggery buddies and wasn't Derpturd to preside over their Krewe of Buggery as its Queen.

Marco: Queen of buggery!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/17/2018 8:07 am EST
1/17/2018 1:07 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees Derpturd still out on the streets.

The vile and insidious Derpturd has ramped up his Beg-A-Thon from not only trying to separate lunch money from the school children at the school bus stops to aggressive pan-handling by approaching drivers as they are stopped for stop signs and red lights and cleaning their windshields.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem are in the process of designing custom butt plugs to wear in their Second Annual Mardi Gras parade and have announced that Derpturd has agreed to reign as the Queen of their Krewe of Buggery.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are reporting a big boost in their glory hole business on the first day after introducing heated curb-side glory hole vans for their customers during the ongoing cold weather.

Sweat has been seen by a surveillance team being loaded into the back of a tractor trailer and it is expected that she will attempt to re-enter the town square and launch "rounders" from her nasty bunghole at the Town Hall is response to being banned from the town square.*

Off to work then will attend a town meeting to discuss Sweat's newest ploy to get back into the town square to menace the townspeople.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/17/2018 1:23 pm EST
1/17/2018 6:23 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd has ramped up his Beg-A-Thon from not only trying to separate lunch money from the school children at the school bus stops to aggressive pan-handling by approaching drivers as they are stopped for stop signs and red lights and cleaning their windshields.

Marco will stoop a low as necessary to stay on welfare.
smiley

Lying Dutchman
1/17/2018 2:55 pm EST
1/17/2018 7:55 pm GMT

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder I am starting a new version of slop, which means I need your money asap. Give til it hurts and then give some more. If this scam, I mean site works I will start a few more.

Anonymous Coward
1/17/2018 4:38 pm EST
1/17/2018 9:38 pm GMT

Marco is an old scammer with a lot of experience doing it. He just wants to be fed, get free rent and free dope.
smiley

katsung47
1/17/2018 5:49 pm EST
1/17/2018 10:49 pm GMT

51. Unbridle power of intelligence.

I complained persecution from secret police. They managed to turn me into their control. I couldn't go to Malaysiya and Cambodia. They made arrest at board reasonable already. They blocked me to Burma. The only exit left was Laos. I bought a small backpack and filled it a full bag. So it would be hard for them to plant anything into it. On April 5, I took a night train to Nong Khai. A city on board with Laos. I could see the night flight light of a helicopter which followed the train. I kept my eye open the whole night, fear they would plant drugs into my bag. I did not buy any drink and food from sellers on train, fear they would put sleeping pill in it. Next morning I reached the board and went into Laos. About in Apr. 9, in Vientien I read "Bankok Post". In an article, a Cabinet member comforted resigned Interior Minister that, 'It's over. Now there will be no more problem for you.' Poor minister, he lost his post in less then 10 days' event. He even didn't know what caused this political storm. Manipulating politicians by secret police seems to be common everywhere. The counterpart of this post in US is General Attorney of Justice department, that's why the nomination of Ashcroft reminded me the experience in Thailand.

And that's why when Ashcroft proposed 'Patriot Act' on Sept. 24 once again reminded me the bitter experience in South-east Asia. In provision, he had sought to allow certain intelligence information gathered overseas to be admitted in US courts even if the method used to get information would, if used in US, violet US Constitution. I broke the sequence to talk about what happened in Thailand.(Started on message 35, 36, 37) In South-East Asia, I was under surveillance by police of all these countries. I didn't care because I didn't do anything wrong. But in some countries, I suffered attemption of high tech. weapon murder and attemption to set me up in drug case. Since I am an US citizen, the local secret police there must have been authorized by Federal law enforcement agency. 'Patriot Act' now gave Federal agent more police power and increased their budget. They could buy more informant and corruptive officials overseas. I worry there will be more frame up cases throw the hands of foreign countries.

I also have a puzzle. Intelligence always benefitted from terrorist attack.(more police power and increased budget) In anthrax attack, they released an information that 911 terrorist leader Atta had made contact to Iraq diplomat. They discussed a plot of bombing US broadcast station. I think the release of information was on purpose that Iraq had connection to terrorist so there was excuse to extend war to Iraq. But this also meant terrorist leader Atta's talking was evaesdropped. And he was under surveillance of intelligence at least as early as this spring. Do you believe that intelligence knew nothing of 911 bombing in advance?

Filthy Smooka
1/17/2018 7:25 pm EST
1/18/2018 12:25 am GMT

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are reporting a big boost in their glory hole business on the first day after introducing heated curb-side glory hole vans for their customers during the ongoing cold weather.

Go you Gay boys!!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/18/2018 12:13 pm EST
1/18/2018 5:13 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees what's becoming to be a permanent site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is continuing his Beg-A-Thon to include going door-to-door to every house in town pleading for feces and cash in order to maintain his wretched lifestyle and offering to keep Sweat out of the town's square in exchange for donations

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that the custom-made butt plugs for their Krewe of Buggery Mardi Gras parade will tentatively have purple, green and gold streamers connected to its handle which will make them look like Mardi Gras horses as they sashay along two-by-two.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo have asked Courtfool and Your Moron to assist them because since the introduction of their heated curb-side glory hole vans, their customer base has more than doubled.

Sweat managed to get back into the town square,despite precautions to keep that from happening, when militia inspectors were overcome by the smell of her heinous cooter when they opened up the doors of the tractor trailer she was being used to smuggle her back into town and now the town is in great peril.*

Off to work, then will attend an emergency militia meeting to dicuss possible methos of extracting Sweat from the town square.

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/18/2018 6:45 pm EST
1/18/2018 11:45 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that the custom-made butt plugs for their Krewe of Buggery Mardi Gras parade will tentatively have purple, green and gold streamers connected to its handle which will make them look like Mardi Gras horses as they sashay along two-by-two.

smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/19/2018 10:35 am EST
1/19/2018 3:35 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is continuing his Beg-A-Thon to include going door-to-door to every house in town pleading for feces and cash in order to maintain his wretched lifestyle and offering to keep Sweat out of the town's square in exchange for donations

"wretched lifestyle"
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/19/2018 2:48 pm EST
1/19/2018 7:48 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees Derpturd, as well as the usual Friday site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd in continuing his Beg-A-Thon and begging the school children for their lunch money while walking behind the forklift carrying Sweat down to the river where she goes every Friday to "use" dead fish for personal sexual satisfaction.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that they will be modeling their custom-made butt plugs for the members of the Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery in order to ramp-up excitement for their Krewe.

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are headed out to the Amish barn where they will spend the entire weekend providing glory hole service to the Amish in the barn provided for them to set up shop.

Sweat is being obnoxious as ever on her way to the river to "use" fish be airing out her heinous cooter at passersby's, causing some to gag and/or pass out, while all the while dropping "rounders" in the middle of the road like the Budweiser Clydesdales.*

Off to work, then will assist the militia haz-mat detail in picking up and decontaminating the surfaces where Sweat dropped her "rounders".

Posting last.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/19/2018 6:37 pm EST
1/19/2018 11:37 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that they will be modeling their custom-made butt plugs for the members of the Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery in order to ramp-up excitement for their Krewe.

The Gay bois of LOP re out doing their thing!
smiley

VULNAVIA
1/20/2018 1:28 pm EST
1/20/2018 6:28 pm GMT

Sweat is being obnoxious as ever on her way to the river to "use" fish be airing out her heinous cooter at passersby's, causing some to gag and/or pass out, while all the while dropping "rounders" in the middle of the road like the Budweiser Clydesdales.*

The horses poop doesn't smell as bad.
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/20/2018 5:30 pm EST
1/20/2018 10:30 pm GMT

*Wakes up, looks out window and sees the usual Saturday morning site.

The vile and insidious Derpturd in continuing his Beg-A-Thon and this time he is following the forklift Carrying Sweat from the river, where she was "using" fish, hopefully back to Derpturd's place because he is threatening to leave her in town to menace the town with her heinous cooter if the residents do not start donating their feces and cash to him immediately.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that their Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery will have weekly parades in which they and their like-minded members will wear a different butt plug each time and Derpturd will reign as their Queen in each parade.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are reportedly making a yeoman's effort to provide glory hole service to the Amish because the Amish have invited another clan from a nearby county to come over and patronize the glory hole providers.

Sweat is leaving a putrid vapor trail from her heinous cooter on her supposed way out of town as a reminder of what lies in store for the townspeople if they do not stop calling her names and complaining about her propensity to leave "rounders" all over town.

Off to town to do chores, then will have surveillance duty near Derpturd's place to make sure that Sweat arrives there and stays there.

Posting last.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
1/21/2018 8:24 am EST
1/21/2018 1:24 pm GMT

Silvertongue's, Entropoop's, Freeblow's and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo are enjoying providing glory hole service to the Amish in the newly refurbished barn provided for them and are surprised at the comfort that the Amish-made knee pads provide them.

Amish knee pads? No wonder they are enjoying their work.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/21/2018 2:02 pm EST
1/21/2018 7:02 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd in continuing his Beg-A-Thon and this time he is following the forklift Carrying Sweat from the river, where she was "using" fish, hopefully back to Derpturd's place because he is threatening to leave her in town to menace the town with her heinous cooter if the residents do not start donating their feces and cash to him immediately.

LOP is Marco's scam game.
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/21/2018 3:54 pm EST
1/21/2018 8:54 pm GMT

Sweat is leaving a putrid vapor trail from her heinous cooter on her supposed way out of town as a reminder of what lies in store for the townspeople if they do not stop calling her names and complaining about her propensity to leave "rounders" all over town.

Poor Sweet, Despised and rightfully so.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
1/21/2018 6:35 pm EST
1/21/2018 11:35 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem have announced that their Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery will have weekly parades in which they and their like-minded members will wear a different butt plug each time and Derpturd will reign as their Queen in each parade. text

Marco, the Queen!
smiley

CORN-HO-LIO
1/22/2018 8:48 am EST
1/22/2018 1:48 pm GMT

*Wakes up to the sound of that darn bell ringing in the distance.

The vile and insidious Derpturd is continuing his Beg-A-Thon and is wildly ringing his donation bell at his Church of the Holy Feculence demanding that his followers immediately come to it bearing their donations of feces and cash so that he can continue living in his wretched lifestyle.

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem will be on hand with their Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery and will hold their first parade after Derpturd get through begging and he is ready to board the lead float and reign as the Queen of the Krewe of Buggery.

Silvertongue, Entropoop, Freeblow and the Ahanasty/Hot Mouth Luke's glory hole tag-team duo will not be present due to providing glory hole to the Amish in the rural area of the county, but Courtfool and Your Moron will be providing glory hole service at Derpturd's place after their customers in the retirement home are called for lunch.

Sweat, not wanting to outdone for Mardi Gras, has formed her own Krewe of 'Rounders' and will reign as the Queen and will throw custom-produced purple, green and gold "rounders" from the back of a tractor trailer that will be carrying her huge and bulbous body on.*

Off to services, then will have surveillance duty along Derpturd's parade route.

Posting last.
smiley

Marco D. Beggar
1/22/2018 11:29 am EST
1/22/2018 4:29 pm GMT

The vile and insidious Derpturd is continuing his Beg-A-Thon and is wildly ringing his donation bell at his Church of the Holy Feculence demanding that his followers immediately come to it bearing their donations of feces and cash so that he can continue living in his wretched lifestyle.

the Dutch scammer at it again!
smiley

Filthy Smooka
1/22/2018 3:28 pm EST
1/22/2018 8:28 pm GMT

Pee Amore and Oldwhatshisproblem will be on hand with their Mardi Gras Krewe of Buggery and will hold their first parade after Derpturd get through begging and he is ready to board the lead float and reign as the Queen of the Krewe of Buggery.

smiley

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Forum

Browse

Paypal

ADVERTISEMENT

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra