RE: So Cinnamon Is Actually A Man?

I wonder if he's read this thread?
smiley

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 8:55 am EST
2/12/2018 1:55 pm GMT

Yes it does, regularly, blegh.

there is only one way to stop the gossip. and thats easy, look, im not a tranny, but how would you know? well easy, ill load a pic of me, on imgurrr, and post it here:

https://imgur.com/ulSWDuA

with special hand gesture, for frodo and his perverted elf. clearly, im not a tranny, but an anti-tranny, xD

ill even throw in a song. i put this pic here for many reasons, 1: so aunty Elaine can put it in the facebooks thing like her dick cheney pic, i wanna see what happens wif my angular features, and blondy blond hair, and black as a raven beard, 2: so when im on teevee later, you know me by my hand gesture,
3: know that there is a me, out there, and oim funny, or at least i think i am, along with all other right thinking people.
4: So those that understand can see,
theres funny business afoot...

because, we are all involved, in one of the kings hunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvmURFvacc

and there is no hunting, like the hunting of man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGt9plmerT4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt

Frodo. the game, is afoot.

"i did not think it too many"

smiley

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 9:49 am EST
2/12/2018 2:49 pm GMT

and FIZBAN! with a zap of a link, i make the whole thread less putrid.. you must play thisssss sssssong in the backgroundssss while you read thissss threaddd sssssinaamin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc9Yn_AaUHY

smiley

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 10:13 am EST
2/12/2018 3:13 pm GMT

NO. FKN> WAY.

dude.... DUDE.... my Wife, just said something, that BLEW MAH MIND BOOOOOM!

..... what if, UKShep IS CINNAMON.!!!!!!!!!

well, that would explain the male aura, if this is true, then Frodo has gone plumb loco! xD "has pretend blond stereotypical imaginary girfriend," better than catfish, catfish self!!

i have zero proof, or anything, but,,, what if,,, xD well that would be fkn hilarious, and frodo then just got 82x more interesting! Frodo, if your cinnamon, then, its ok, i forgive cinnamon the imaginary tranny. HOWEVER. if its not, the hunt is still on, an regardless of either outcome, Frodo, you must return to the shire where you belong, we will fetch you in years.

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 10:20 am EST
2/12/2018 3:20 pm GMT

Shep being Cinnaman would make perfect sense, because Cinn seems to be on the site a lot more than him.

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 10:21 am EST
2/12/2018 3:21 pm GMT

sheesh, are we bored or what?
sigh, black sun, boring, nimumu, boring, death-weather, boring, zombies, boring, demoniacs , boring. interdimensional god-mode trolls, boring, reading Sheps rants on how to fix the world with hugs, fkn hilarious, dude hes gonna totally disagree with my scorched earth tactics, my "NO FKN PRISONERS EVER" policy, the standard torture and interrogation,

do you dozy pillocks, know why UKshep is so special?? cause he's one of 144 000 end times witnesses, and like Pokemon, you have to catch them all/. now. i have tabs on about 80% of them/. quite a large number has sworn fealty. some, like Frodo, have resisted the call, and dont like the hierarchy, well, fuck you Frodo, hobbits dont fare so well in the Kumite so you lot go where we tells you.

12 After these things I saw the same man coming down from the mountain and calling to himself another crowd–a peaceful one. 13 Many people came to him. Some were rejoicing and some were sad, some were even tied up, while some were bringing other people as an offering.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Esdras+13&version=CEB

k, what category does Shep fit in? the happy group? the tied up group?? or the group due for SACRIFICE. i say unto you, Shep is in group 2, and cinnamon in group 3.

now how cool is THAT.

good thing im not some psycho king in a faraway land

ON OPPOSITE DAY!

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 10:23 am EST
2/12/2018 3:23 pm GMT

They seem to have similar writing styles too.

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 10:30 am EST
2/12/2018 3:30 pm GMT

"Shep being Cinnaman would make perfect sense, because Cinn seems to be on the site a lot more than him."

i know , right..

BUT the problem, is, cinnamon, keeps to US time zones, an has beeen locay ted. in southern california, and is an insomniac. but, the locatery is done by computer ip storys, and well, how pc nerdy is frodo, and retard can vpn. im speculatin, cause, it does make sense, and would , make me fall over if true.

its like, "o well theres that hunt fucked" cause im not allowed to hurt stupid Frodo, apparently, "hes here to learn something" , JA FRODO< im not allowed to hurt you. like at ALL, if i pinch him, ill get zapped by lightning, i shit you not, its fkn ruff. , but, i can hurt sons of belial,

BUT AGAIN, ALL SPECULATION, i cant do a damn thing, i mean REALLLY, do you think i would be on a forum, if i was free?? or would i be out there, fkn sht up? huh? "ooo he wrote me nasty letters"

um yes, i have written BA ZILLIONS of nasty letters, BUT, i have found some SUper RAD people on the net, they are not all, shmucks.

like, Frodo, if your cinnamon, i will piss my pants laughing, if your not, meh

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 12:37 pm EST
2/12/2018 5:37 pm GMT

It's fun watching you dig a hole for Elaine and this forum. mwahahaha

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 12:43 pm EST
2/12/2018 5:43 pm GMT

What does that mean? ^^^^^

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 1:30 pm EST
2/12/2018 6:30 pm GMT

i think it imagines its building some sort of case, and is going to phone the pope, to come sort us out or something, i mean rlly. ah fakkit, while im here, i might as well share my experience with that forum.

here i was, minding my business, spreading the good cheer of the 3 angels message, when, just as i start writing about "homsexuality is a sin" etc etc, you know me, im a homophobe xD mmkay, then outta nowhere, i get banned, and i was like, wtf is going on here, i aint even slightly started with my stories, then i enquired in the gematria, and got some very not so cryptic answers., like, why is cinnamon SO offended by the Torah on "all gays must die" its in the Bible eh, but CANT be done now, because we DONT LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS TORAH AS CONSTITUTION, so, we can PONTIFICATE about it, but not do anything, we have to wait for the Most High to set us free, so we can BRING the Law, it aint here yet.

Now, i got upset, and i hate trannys, so i sent angry letters , about this tranny issue, and got, well, more confirmation, and questions, SO, one of two things it is, 1: a tranny 2: some mega liberal whore. and they both equally bad. and the Bible condemns both, its the kind of people you want to avoid, really, its good advice, they are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKED up, k.

then, i come to this forum, and see some dogshit thread about shep shepping sheps and im like watFAAAAAK, and i read, and im like, omf, you just identify yourself, stupid fkn tranny, and then IN WRITING< show us exactly how you really are, and we can quite nicely compare it with your writing style/mask you put on COP, and here you talk about your "pooon" and o good grief, ritual defilement, worship of baal peor, and so on.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally, what must we think?

and the powers that be, know all about me, so, id really like to know, which ghostbusters are you going to call??

Stalking? pffft, your too stupid to see i geared every comment i make to give lawyers nightmares, WHEN and IF the black sun, comes, then the BIBLE says, JUDGEMENT will come in specific groups, and i believe i am one of those groups,

and for them to take this seriously, and act upon it, they HAVE to ADMIT in PUBLIC< the Bible is real an legit, and they will NEVER do that..

so , kwakwakwaaaa, ive been doing this for 10 YEARS, you, are a most fun distraction, and have been quite a sport,
why dont you say "poon" more on COP? or encourage them to have group wanks? or do you just go into other peoples houses and start spraying shit everywhere?

you banned me, for speaking the Truth, and here you are, shitposting , so loudly, i see it, and here we are,

thank you, for being such a douche, this forum, is fkn AWESOME, and MEGA GROOVY, and every time i log on, the fkn number 77 stares me in the face,

here meet me:

http://www.volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=417:free-guenther-kotze-boer-prisoners&catid=56:latest&Itemid=82

i got a fkn cult, man, what you got?

you see , thats the problem with being a rude biatch, you never know when you rude to the wrong person, like, you know that south african baddie in all the movies? ja, i make that doos look like a fkn tranny.

So bless this forum, and everyone on it, cept the trannys, blegh, thanks for existing, and giving us something rad to do in the war,.

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 1:33 pm EST
2/12/2018 6:33 pm GMT

so cinnamon,

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

form south africa,

tis clever to piss off missing finger weirdos ne?

your too fkn stupid to even know what a "Boer" is.

we fkn terrible people! xD l;ove war, been here since 1654, foitin, everyone, and the fkn masons cant do shit about me, whatever will YOU do xD hahahaha, tell frodo, i hope he likes veggie gardenin, cause hes to fkn soft to be a battle-thrall, so off to the garden :P

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 2:15 pm EST
2/12/2018 7:15 pm GMT

smiley

Ambicatus
2/12/2018 2:30 pm EST
2/12/2018 7:30 pm GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-1RPDqJAY

gwaaaa

Hmmmm
2/12/2018 3:21 pm EST
2/12/2018 8:21 pm GMT

OK so what the hell is a hobbit? Mythical creature, or did they actually exist in ancient times?

Even today we have pygmies in certain parts of the world. Just exploring the question.

Thanks.

Bump
2/12/2018 8:24 pm EST
2/13/2018 1:24 am GMT

Bumping this thread since I'd like the answer too.
smiley

katya
2/12/2018 8:48 pm EST
2/13/2018 1:48 am GMT

xD um, yes, i call "jews" hobbits... xD
trannys/sodomites/gheys i calls "elves"
i call the darkies "orcs"
Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative.

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 8:49 pm EST
2/13/2018 1:49 am GMT

too stupid to use a search engine eh?

Anonymous Coward
2/12/2018 8:53 pm EST
2/13/2018 1:53 am GMT

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/13/2018 12:59 pm EST
2/13/2018 5:59 pm GMT

too stupid to use a search engine eh?

Hey retard, don't give up your day job cuz you suck at mindreading. I don't feel like wading through multiple pages of BS/disinfo.

Page 1, 2

Forum

Browse

Paypal

ADVERTISEMENT

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra