Republican lawmaker, 35, resigns after he 'shared naked photos of his ex-girlfriend on an Instagram he set up two years ago to catfish other men'

Elaine
8/1/2018 9:09 pm EST
8/2/2018 2:09 am GMT

Republican lawmaker, 35, resigns after he 'shared naked photos of his ex-girlfriend on an Instagram he set up two years ago to catfish other men'

Aug 2, 2018
An Illinois lawmaker has resigned after his ex-girlfriend accused him of posting nude photos of her on social media.
Read More

Catfishing other men.

Well, isn't that special.

Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

smiley

Anonymous Coward
8/2/2018 9:15 am EST
8/2/2018 2:15 pm GMT

RE: Republican lawmaker, 35, resigns after he 'shared naked photos of his ex-girlfriend on an Instagram he set up two years ago to catfish other men'

There's never been a political party more perverted and corrupt as republicans. Never. They'll ultimately own the pedos and fascists because winning is more important. Time to redefine 'good people on both sides'... again.

Anonymous Coward
8/2/2018 1:15 pm EST
8/2/2018 6:15 pm GMT

RE: Republican lawmaker, 35, resigns after he 'shared naked photos of his ex-girlfriend on an Instagram he set up two years ago to catfish other men'

There is something in the GOP water that attracts all those people to that party. They're like AJ's frogs turning gay.

Too bad they can't love themselves for who they really are. Those religious types battle demons all the fucking time.

Solo
8/2/2018 1:18 pm EST
8/2/2018 6:18 pm GMT

Reminds me of Larry Craig.

Roll the bones

Solo
8/2/2018 1:25 pm EST
8/2/2018 6:25 pm GMT

Oh just remembered Rubio and his "bubble boy" night.

Roll the bones

Anonymous Coward
8/4/2018 10:01 am EST
8/4/2018 3:01 pm GMT

Jebus, I forgot about republican senator Craig. He taught the uniformed about men's public restroom same-stall sex signaling. Damn! that was a mouthful!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
8/4/2018 12:32 pm EST
8/4/2018 5:32 pm GMT

"uniformed" or uninformed?

It can work both ways. Maybe he had a penchant for guys in uniforms. Wasn't it a police sting operation that got him busted?

The Republicans have the most repressed politicians and constituency in America. I used to snicker at the y'all Qaeda memes, not so much anymore. Evangelism adheres to many Sharia tenets and LGBTQ people that vote republican are self-loathing.

katya
8/4/2018 12:38 pm EST
8/4/2018 5:38 pm GMT

I counter that certain types of liberal guilt is even more whacked & harmful.

Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative.

Anonymous Coward
8/4/2018 12:57 pm EST
8/4/2018 5:57 pm GMT

Dream on, ya fuckin' Nazi
smiley

Anonymous Coward
8/4/2018 1:10 pm EST
8/4/2018 6:10 pm GMT

katya
8/4/2018 12:38 pm EST
8/4/2018 5:38 pm GMT

I counter that certain types of liberal guilt is even more whacked & harmful.

I know!! All those immoral liberal fuckers that dare to have a shred of empathy and respect for all people equally. How dare they!! Such actions will not be tolerated!! We'll kick them to the curb and show them the power of stupidity and hate!! MAGA!!
smiley

Anonymous Coward
8/4/2018 2:49 pm EST
8/4/2018 7:49 pm GMT

Above poster nailed it.

Every tactic and device that the Republicans and alt-right use can be traced straight back to Hitlers time. Why aren't we just calling them what they are, Nazis?

It always makes me feel a bit better to remember that after WW2 shook out, a huge portion of the leftover Nazis couldn't deal with it, and killed themselves.

Nice of them not to burden the legal system, eh?

Forum

Browse

Paypal

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra