Vandals paint Nazi symbols on wall at Jewish temple in Indiana

Elaine
7/30/2018 2:07 pm EST
7/30/2018 7:07 pm GMT

Jul 30, 2018
Nazi images, including a swastika, were discovered Saturday morning painted on a structure that is part of a Jewish synagogue in Indiana, the temple said.
Read More

Nazis. Disgusting people.

Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 2:24 pm EST
7/30/2018 7:24 pm GMT

RE: Vandals paint Nazi symbols on wall at Jewish temple in Indiana

Watcha doin', Rabbi?

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 2:26 pm EST
7/30/2018 7:26 pm GMT

A jewish temple in India ?

Swastika ???

(i'm verily sorry)

lol

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 2:59 pm EST
7/30/2018 7:59 pm GMT

yeah, this reeks of 'counter'-'intelligence'

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 3:19 pm EST
7/30/2018 8:19 pm GMT

Dear shlomo, the word 'Nazis' is highly charged. To lead a real discussion in regards what exactly happened history wise (I speak of the last several thousand years) you first have to forget the word 'Nazis'. Take your time and come back in a year or two.... on the other hand, it could very well be that you're adventureous enough to just dive in into this subject

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 3:43 pm EST
7/30/2018 8:43 pm GMT

>The herd is a bunch of dumb fks

agreed, therefore it's important to provide the herd with truth, namely the truth that every one of them has a soul. One of the bigger problems is that they are not in control of their body. I advise practicing yoga, which is not 'exactly' that as what it is portrayed in current media and since a longer timestretch, 'originating' in India...

Mr Earl
7/30/2018 4:10 pm EST
7/30/2018 9:10 pm GMT

I think the mystics are correct. But that truth must be experienced. Words and thoughts can't transfer truth.

However I have noticed that enlightenment seems to center around the escape from the ego and worldly things and events. And that is probably essential for enlightenment. Enlightenment is when it is ok whatever happens. It is meant to be. The mystics dont get down in the mud and confront the magicians. Good thing maybe because most likely they would be killed.

But an evolution in conscience does seem necessary if we are to save humanity. We are at the point that shit needs to happen now. What are the odds that sufficient numbers of people will evolve soon enough.

Moves must be made now on this matrix level of existence. But doesn't appear that will happen. The deception and control is set too deep. But as the mystics and now even science is telling us the matrix is illusion. If so extinction would be best for humanity.

Anonymous Coward
7/30/2018 4:58 pm EST
7/30/2018 9:58 pm GMT

>Words and thoughts can't transfer truth.

they can, and for the time being censorship is another problem. Why do you think censorship is frappant in todays communication tools ? THIS IS the reason.... who knows, maybe we need some Zensorship-dojo in every town (in the future)... Elaine ? ....

>However I have noticed that enlightenment seems to center around the escape from the ego and worldly things and events.

Imv. it's rather kinda dance between .... :)

>But an evolution in conscience does seem necessary if we are to save humanity. We are at the point that shit needs to happen now. What are the odds that sufficient numbers of people will evolve soon enough.

imo. we are in the midst of the evolution. it's painful, but it's a healthy pain cause it leads to healing, and even more so, the accompagnied realization that pain will create more pain. To come back to the ego, it has its very good sides, but it sometimes forgets that there is also intelligence... :)

>Moves must be made now on this matrix level of existence. But doesn't appear that will happen. The deception and control is set too deep. But as the mystics and now even science is telling us the matrix is illusion. If so extinction would be best for humanity.

Intelligence supplements the Ego and the Ego supplements Intelligence... with the correct 'narrative' that is... now the 'correct narrative' is different for everybody imo. there is just one case in which those narratives don't differ. It's 'Do no harm'. I agree that the deception and control is set deep, but this deception and control always crumbles when reaching the core, history should be proof of that. At this point in time however, it's different, cause the whole destruction of this planet (not just in the 3 dimensions) is at stake.. . Even the most stupid and therefore highest representative of (THEM) is beginning to realize this..

Le Unhappy Merchant
7/31/2018 10:52 am EST
7/31/2018 3:52 pm GMT

This thread would be on page 2 if it wasn't for those meddling goyim!!

Anudda Shoah
7/31/2018 1:24 pm EST
7/31/2018 6:24 pm GMT

I read that story with tears flowing down my face. FDR is rolling in his grave...or at least trying to roll considering he's paralyzed.

God Bless Israel

:)
7/31/2018 3:54 pm EST
7/31/2018 8:54 pm GMT

I like the natives from the land which atm. is being called Israel. It's a beautiful land. It has it's very own energy which unfortunately, not many people seem to be able to feel comfortable or relaxed for a prolonged time in its surrounding. Many think they are able to, be it tourists, be it jews, be it moslems etc. They are not. Actually this is the reason for the turmoil there. It's a fabulous example of how far away all those 'visitors' are from truth...

I wonder sometimes... and then I think

can't ye just land ?

Anonymous Coward
7/31/2018 10:29 pm EST
8/1/2018 3:29 am GMT

I notice all the posts skeptical of WHO actually did this have been deleted !

Watcha doin Rabbi ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra