NRA Boss Oliver North Says Parkland Teenagers Are "Criminal Civil Terrorists"

Elaine
5/12/2018 6:02 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:02 pm GMT

May 12, 2018
The newly elected president of the National Rifle Association has claimed that gun control activists, like those who have emerged following a deadly shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida, in February, are "civil terrorists.
Read More

So a couple of teenagers, er... I mean "Criminal Civil Terrorists"... are waging "Cyber War" against the NRA by posting shit on twitter.

Talk about snowflakes.

Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/12/2018 6:05 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:05 pm GMT

RE: NRA Boss Oliver North Says Parkland Teenagers Are "Criminal Civil Terrorists"

Oliver North is a traitor and a criminal. He should have been imprisoned or executed. Just a worthless Reganoid.

Anonymous Coward
5/12/2018 6:08 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:08 pm GMT

RE: NRA Boss Oliver North Says Parkland Teenagers Are "Criminal Civil Terrorists"

Little Ollie North...a Snowflakes, Snowflake.

Just another Right-wing nut we are all better off without.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/12/2018 6:32 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:32 pm GMT

North is a lying POS. That sociopath tried to look so patriotic raising his hand and swearing in. He makes me want to puke.

It's like Charles Manson trying to look patriotic.

Definitively a worthless human being. Better to have a drug dealer on the streets than him.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/12/2018 6:42 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:42 pm GMT

He lack awareness. Everyone that has criticized those kids have experienced a backlash. The criminals that get pardoned seem to have short memories - they're still convicted criminals.

Anonymous Coward
5/12/2018 6:53 pm EST
5/12/2018 11:53 pm GMT

Ronald Reagan pardoned him. Of course he probably didn't remember doing it. In 1987 he said: "A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

Anonymous Coward
5/15/2018 10:01 am EST
5/15/2018 3:01 pm GMT

Says the actual terrorist

Western Hologram Youth
5/15/2018 1:52 pm EST
5/15/2018 6:52 pm GMT

A well-regarded order taker to the establishment is deemed leader of an association in danger of fundamental collapse by a rabid minority of radical activists at the most opportune of times.

Unfortunately the gravy train is over and their plans will be thwarted. Stone always disappoints.

katya
5/15/2018 2:08 pm EST
5/15/2018 7:08 pm GMT

an association in danger of fundamental collapse by a rabid minority of radical activists

They don't look like they're on the verge of collapse to me...

Furthermore, as a member, I don't consider myself 'rabid' or a 'radical activist.' I'm just someone who wants others to stay the hell out of my business.

NRA sees a huge surge in membership interest after drawing noisy backlash over Parkland massacre

--Google searches for 'NRA membership' are up 4,900 per cent since February 14

--The gun owners' rights group came under heavy criticism after Florida shooting

--Some new members say CNN's town hall attacking the NRA inspired them to join

--The group was believed to have at least 5 million members before the new surge

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html
Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative.

Anonymous Coward
5/15/2018 3:04 pm EST
5/15/2018 8:04 pm GMT

Oliver North is a traitor and a criminal. He should have been imprisoned or executed. Just a worthless Reganoid.

AND

So this grown man is skeeeered of the school children.

Disgusting.

Sums up the the POS Ollie North.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/15/2018 7:24 pm EST
5/16/2018 12:24 am GMT

It stands to reason only Fox News would have him as a commentator and the NRA makes him their boss.

Only rabid 2nd Amendment fundies buy a membership at NRA. Rational gun owners don't join groups that promote criminals and pedos like North and Nugent or accept millions of dollars from Russian Oligarchs to funnel through the RNC.

Anonymous Coward
5/15/2018 7:35 pm EST
5/16/2018 12:35 am GMT

smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/16/2018 3:22 pm EST
5/16/2018 8:22 pm GMT

Remember the NRA's Clenched Fist of Truth ad, which all but calls for NRA members to go out and kill liberals? Russia itself couldn't have designed a better ad to divide Americans, and now I'm starting to wonder if Russia did design it.

Anonymous Coward
5/16/2018 3:35 pm EST
5/16/2018 8:35 pm GMT

name one member of the NRA that was involved in a mass shooting.

i'll wait

katya
5/16/2018 3:47 pm EST
5/16/2018 8:47 pm GMT

Only rabid 2nd Amendment fundies buy a membership at NRA.

Wrong-o.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 10:10 am EST
5/17/2018 3:10 pm GMT

'They're coming to take my guns away' - Tired anthem of the paranoid and vapid. I like my guns but don't think they're the most important constitutional right. It seems some people are dedicated to losing sight of what really matters in America thanks to the hyperbole spewed by the NRA. Such influence should never be given to an organization funneling Russian money to a political party that uses their uneducated electorate to do their dirty work. This isn't about guns or the right to own them, that's a given constitutional right, it's about money. They'll be exposed as predators and the 2nd Amendment will continue to be intact without their corrupt influence.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 10:10 am EST
5/17/2018 3:10 pm GMT

'They're coming to take my guns away' - Tired anthem of the paranoid and vapid. I like my guns but don't think they're the most important constitutional right. It seems some people are dedicated to losing sight of what really matters in America thanks to the hyperbole spewed by the NRA. Such influence should never be given to an organization funneling Russian money to a political party that uses their uneducated electorate to do their dirty work. This isn't about guns or the right to own them, that's a given constitutional right, it's about money. They'll be exposed as predators and the 2nd Amendment will continue to be intact without their corrupt influence.

Aroma
5/17/2018 10:15 am EST
5/17/2018 3:15 pm GMT

Double the shitpost. Double the fun. Hide your kids. Hide your dogs. Cause anus is shitting everywhere. Twice

Lop Guest
5/17/2018 10:24 am EST
5/17/2018 3:24 pm GMT

I like my guns but don't think they're the most important constitutional right.

Felons aren't allowed to have guns. Nice try.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 10:50 am EST
5/17/2018 3:50 pm GMT

name one member of the NRA that was involved in a mass shooting.

i'll wait

Trick question. Only the NRA itself can confirm whether or not shooter was a member, and the official policy of the NRA is that they will not disclose membership status of any individual to a third party. The membership lists are considered private property of the NRA, and are not bound by any disclosure laws.

Therefore, the answer is that it cannot be determined whether or not any one individual is a member of the NRA.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 11:00 am EST
5/17/2018 4:00 pm GMT

Only unhinged leftists give a rats ass about some trivial footnote such as NRA having mass shooters as members.

Not one of you leftists gave a shit about the Black Lives Matter member shooting a couple cops in Texas.

Just stop with your moral superiority nonsense. You're partisan hypocrites no different than the opposition you bitch about incessantly.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 11:16 am EST
5/17/2018 4:16 pm GMT

All of the recent mass shooters are democrats.

katya
5/17/2018 11:46 am EST
5/17/2018 4:46 pm GMT

So an unhinged felon is on AE talking about owning guns? Interesting.

Stevie, version 2.3?

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 11:59 am EST
5/17/2018 4:59 pm GMT

You Trumpers sure are a skeert lot.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 5:03 pm EST
5/17/2018 10:03 pm GMT

With the Las Vegas MPD release of 1,200 pages on Stephen Paddock, sure sounds like he was a hardcore NRA & Trump fan.

Paddock shared his belief that a "camp" set up by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 was in fact "a dry run for law enforcement and military to start kickin' down doors and … confiscating guns."

The widespread seizure of guns by the federal government – specifically through FEMA – is a popular conspiracy theory amongst extremist gun nuts, and one that was heavily promoted by the National Rifle Association.

NRA has a history of histrionics.

Anonymous Coward
5/17/2018 8:44 pm EST
5/18/2018 1:44 am GMT

Everyone knows that home grown terrorists are bible thumping, Second amendment nutters supporting Trump. They're all literally sadists. They are only happy if someone else is suffering by their hand. Minorities, foreigners, the disadvantaged, the poor... all of them are potential targets.

Forum

Browse

Paypal

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra