I Am Looking For The Legendary LJS Maggit Stories...

Chad's Grandpa
2/11/2018 7:06 pm EST
2/12/2018 12:06 am GMT

I Am Looking For The Legendary LJS Maggit Stories...

I hope it is ok to ask this here...
Sorry it it a little long winded for such a short question.

Does anyone know the place where the maggot stories were being posted on, and if they are any good?

It was related to the recent SNAFU that caused the D50 mod/member/AC meltdown, and the threads getting FUBAR over at GoLiP.

If the site is secret, would someone be able to repost them here?

My Grandson is giving me the silent treatment because I read him the first 30% that was revealed over there. Now I can't even find that anymore.

He got angrier than I have ever seen him before, and after threatening to tell my Daughter (his mom) that I have mistreated him. I am innocent and we have always been close. Now he won't talk to me unless I read him the ending. He is very smart and manipulative, despite his young age.

We both want to know how it ends though, and he thinks I won't tell him.

So far I have come up empty handed trying to find it, or the mythical site where it was posted.

Should I just make up an ending to appease him?
What if he finds it later, and knows I provided him with inferior entertainment value, and lied to him about its authenticity?

Please help, thanks in advance.

Anonymous Coward
2/13/2018 9:29 am EST
2/13/2018 2:29 pm GMT

RE: I Am Looking For The Legendary LJS Maggit Stories...

Explain to your daughter whats going on if you aint a troll.

Maggot stories? Read him Tolkien.

Chad's Grandpa
2/13/2018 11:49 am EST
2/13/2018 4:49 pm GMT

I did end up finding it.
There was actually more than one.

Whoever wrote them is one sick Lady.
I copied them into a notepad file and sent it to him.

The site they came from seemed like some sort of containment forum with usernames I recognized from other places.

I didn't give him the url because he and his friends would be there causing trouble, or getting in trouble.

Thanks to anyone who tried to help.

Anonymous Coward
2/13/2018 12:03 pm EST
2/13/2018 5:03 pm GMT

post the link to the site please. I cant find it either

katya
2/13/2018 12:05 pm EST
2/13/2018 5:05 pm GMT

Whoever wrote them is one sick Lady.
I copied them into a notepad file and sent it to him.

THOSE maggot stories? If so, you sir, are one sick individual for sharing this with your grandson or any other human being.
Pocahontas would not be proud of her as her representative.

Huh
2/13/2018 12:18 pm EST
2/13/2018 5:18 pm GMT

We are adults here. Post the link and we'll judge for ourselves.

Anonymous Coward
2/13/2018 12:22 pm EST
2/13/2018 5:22 pm GMT

Yeah let us judge for ourselves agreed

Chad's Grandpa
2/13/2018 2:23 pm EST
2/13/2018 7:23 pm GMT

Evidently only 28 people have clicked on that thread directly.
It had been re-posted recently on another forum in a ban/no ban poll for one of their members.

To be honest, I am afraid to post the link, or even leave a reply there due to how bizarre the content is. Other threads aren't overtly inappropriate. Just odd and confusing. Something is going on there I wouldn't want to be mixed up in. The place seems haunted, or watched/monitored.

This is roughly the first quarter of it, so you know it exists. I thought it was a joke at first.
It gets much worse. I hope everyone here is really an adult. I am remorseful for having to hand it over to my Grandson, and hope he can get it out of his system.

I don't want to expose the entire thing because it isn't my content. The original poster seems identifiable based on the username they posted it with. I think it may be their attempt at closure, or some sort of self therapy.

---------------------------------
Post by on Jan 20, 2018 at 9:23am

Sunday was warm and sunny, just how I always fantasized it would be when I finally went through with it. I stared walking to the dumpster again, I think about 2pm, and I was really excited and nervous. I felt butterflies in my tummy, just anticipating what I was about to do.

The dumpster is in the alley behind a restaurant near my house. It gets emptied on Tuesdays, so by Sunday it's pretty stinky and there are flies buzzing around. Which means there are things rotting inside there and that's just perfect for me. A few times in the past I climbed into that dumpster and masturbated. Nothing too intense. Most I'd ever done was take off my pants and hump against the dirty garbage bags. And one time I laid there with my legs spread, watching the flies land on me.

So anyway, I walked down the alley to the dumpster, and as usual I made sure nobody was around, just to be extra careful. You have to go behind a tall wooden fence to even see the dumpster, and the restaurant is closed on Sunday anyway, so I knew I wouldn't be noticed. But this time there's no way I want to be disturbed. I climbed up and over the side and onto my hands and knees into the mass of plastic garbage bags and other miscellaneous rubbish. The bags felt warm from the sun. The smell in there was extremely foul, much worse than usual, and I knew it was because of my rotting meat. I sat and tried to get myself to relax for a few minutes. There was no reason to hurry. When I was ready, I calmly took off my sandals, my jeans, and my panties. Both pairs. I was wearing two pairs of tight panties with a bunch of my panty liners in the crotch, which keeps anything in my vagina from coming out when I move around. But I was going "all the way" this time, so I went ahead and got completely naked. That was a weird feeling, being totally nude inside the dumpster. It seemed very erotic to me. The sun felt warm on my skin, especially my boobs, which pretty much never see the sun.

I took a pair of rubber kitchen gloves out of my pants pocket and put them on. There was no way I could bring myself to actually touch a maggot with my bare hands. Lying with my back against the side of the dumpster, I fingered my pussy. I was really wet already. I knew I would be. The sensation of the rubber glove against my clit felt unusual, and I kind of liked it. I did that for a little while, just thinking about what I was about to do, while staring at the smaller garbage bag in the far corner of the dumpster where I'd left it yesterday. I still felt the butterflies in my tummy. I kept thinking to myself that I can't wimp out, that I had to go through with this. I wished for a moment that someone else was there to force me to do it, but decided that it was somehow much more sick and depraved to do it to myself willingly. And I thought, yeah, that's me. That's what I want. I deserve this. And so I knew it was time to do it

katya
2/13/2018 2:39 pm EST
2/13/2018 7:39 pm GMT

He is very smart and manipulative, despite his young age.

...and that content appropriate to share with a grandson?

Shame on fucking you, pal.

smiley

Chad's Grandpa
2/13/2018 2:59 pm EST
2/13/2018 7:59 pm GMT

My apologies to anyone who wasn't ready for that.
I didn't think it was going to be that bad.
Then it kept getting worse and worse.

The second story mixes in a little bit too much necro-bestiality for my taste.

I was trying to show him how twisted some women's fantasies can be, and had hoped for an AWALT lesson. He stands to inherit before my daughter, so I am also trying to make an impression about MGTOW.

In all honesty, he has seen worse.
Most fifth graders already have the internet,
and he is generally a good boy.

His biological father is a real piece of work though.

Chad's Grandpa
2/13/2018 4:22 pm EST
2/13/2018 9:22 pm GMT

Oh jesus that shit has been on the interwebs for years, it was a script for a anime video you fucking tard !

Search much?

Post the link to the forum.

right now you have presented NO EVIDENCE that this is really on his forum.

Sorry about that. I didn't know.
My Grandson does like all of that Japanese cartoon stuff, so that makes sense now.
I am no longer sure whose forum you mean at this point, if it isn't unique content.

Sorry to be a bothere.

Anonymous Coward
2/14/2018 8:06 am EST
2/14/2018 1:06 pm GMT

Oh jesus that shit has been on the interwebs for years, it was a script for a anime video you fucking tard !

Search much?

Post the link to the forum.

right now you have presented NO EVIDENCE that this is really on his forum

I'm starting to believe there is no D50 forum, or if there was, no one is posting on it.

No link at all.

Anonymous Coward
2/14/2018 8:42 am EST
2/14/2018 1:42 pm GMT

Take a sentence and insert into a search engine query.

It's how I found the short story about maggots.

Nothing legendary, no idea who LJS is.

Anonymous Coward
2/14/2018 3:49 pm EST
2/14/2018 8:49 pm GMT

Where is Detroit 50?

Fan Forum
2/14/2018 10:01 pm EST
2/15/2018 3:01 am GMT

I know he used to be in Michigan.

Pretty sure he said he is somewhere in Florida now.

Once he gets the party people van, there will be no way to know where he is for sure, except from his videos.

katya
2/14/2018 10:20 pm EST
2/15/2018 3:20 am GMT

Lame & sick.

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/15/2018 6:00 am EST
2/15/2018 11:00 am GMT

D50 is now posting at The Fringe. His reviews are as stupid as ever.

Anonymous Coward
2/15/2018 11:22 am EST
2/15/2018 4:22 pm GMT

It looks like the show wants to go drama free now, just when it needed more cowbell.

There is a reason it was working before.

Now that he got a job, appeared on cam without a mailing address, and started buying his own food again, people have much less dry powder to use.

There is still some speculation regarding a story someone told about him that is fiddicult to believe, but plausible, from his earlier days, and a possible son who has been trying to contact him who he says is a troll.

The michigan lady is still texting too.

I am staying tuned in, because I think things go sideways again by late spring.

Anonymous Coward
2/15/2018 11:26 am EST
2/15/2018 4:26 pm GMT

Now that he got a job, appeared on cam without a mailing address, and started buying his own food again, people have much less dry powder to use.

smiley

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra