A Thank You Letter To Lady Elaine.

Ambicatus
2/10/2018 7:24 am EST
2/10/2018 12:24 pm GMT

A Thank You Letter To Lady Elaine.

Dear Ma'am,

i want to thank you for allowing me, to deliver my message, without any trace of interference, this is the first time this has happened. i have delivered my entire message,. and will now stop spamming your forum with dungeons an dragons storys.

Thank you very very much, i am in your debt.

i found who i was looking for, gasmask psycho bro, and Hmm Slavic bro, i am utterly overjoyed. to find me, come to my forum, the link is in the threads once or twice, or thrice, i cant believe how gracious and kind a host you have been, i shall report thy awesomeness to the Goddess, but i shall reward you from my personal stash. i am very serious about the lists. we need to add it to my book of names. anyone who has upset you, ever, must go on that list. Now is not really the time, we must first smoke phat blunts, an think aboot the whole thing for months.

Thank you so much, for such a nice forum, the nature of the forum is dependent on the owner, and you stand apart from the rest. Wherefore art thou shitface mods? there ARE NONE! :D ahhhhh, i hate the cowardly, and i am most delighted with this here corner of the abyss.

Thank you.

GJK.

this will explain it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv0L4L3EIFY

:D Fimbulvetr first, then the Ragnarok, and ye, have a black wing to shelter under.

Thank you again.

"i did not think it too many"

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/10/2018 7:47 am EST
2/10/2018 12:47 pm GMT

RE: A Thank You Letter To Lady Elaine.

You appear mildly retarded.

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 8:15 am EST
2/10/2018 1:15 pm GMT

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 8:16 am EST
2/10/2018 1:16 pm GMT

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 8:20 am EST
2/10/2018 1:20 pm GMT

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 8:51 am EST
2/10/2018 1:51 pm GMT

30For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the LORD hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also? 31And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock: 32I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire. 33So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me. 34And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word. 35And he removed that day the he goats that were ringstraked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons. 36And he set three days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks.

37And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods. 38And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink. 39And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted. 40And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ringstraked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle. 41And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods. 42But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's. 43And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 9:07 am EST
2/10/2018 2:07 pm GMT

You're not wrong, but I'm in a saw and can't talk about it.

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 11:15 am EST
2/10/2018 4:15 pm GMT

AtomIcarus
2/10/2018 11:32 am EST
2/10/2018 4:32 pm GMT

Elaine
2/10/2018 11:47 am EST
2/10/2018 4:47 pm GMT

Thanks. D&D spam is okay by me, even though humans won't have a clue what you're going on about.

Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

Ambicatus
2/10/2018 4:16 pm EST
2/10/2018 9:16 pm GMT

YESSSSSSSSS.

Thank you very much, this is most groovy, i promise to never repeat myself, and never even be boring, id rather die than be boring, to be boring, is a sin, an ja, they fkn stupid xD im going to show youse guys some secrets an stuff, i haz info on the Goddess, that i done just blurt noooo wheres,, mwhahaaaa, you would not believe, the stock images the have on the net, LOOK JUST LIKE HER... cept She aint skinny, She, is built like a powerlifter who does calisthenics....

the dude, is SPOT ON. She, is on earth and in human form, just like the Books say.

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/goddess-woman-in-space-with-light-stars-and-eagles-head-eyes-women-eye-contact-crackle-structure-effect-jozef-klopacka.jpg

There is a song, about Her, and Her consort,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tXYOAoLPM

i been ranting on about him for a bit now, hahahaha they dont say in the Biblr directly that he LISTENS to Her xD and its a MATRIACHY.

o wait... it does,,, in the fine print xD

Jer 31:22 "Till when would you turn here and there, O backsliding daughter? For יהוה has created what is new on earth: a woman encompasses a man!"

so, "the warrior" is just a distraction. and the Real Deal is behind the scenes, pulling the Strings, ya wanna see Her in Her "angry form" ? its fkn mean! xD and very symbolic.

https://imgur.com/BRSk3RG

see? in Her right hands are the shlong of the adulterer, the heart of the adulterer, and the spawn of the adulterer, the snake, is subject Her, (stupid snakes gone outta control, whole planets all gay, She dont like that, xD and none of us want to make Her angry,) Mother, Maiden an Crone, Mother Nature Red in tooth and claw, o, and yes, the "new thing" is, MikaEl, has MARRIED HER so, we got a big wedding later! The bringing together of two worlds, and the crushing of the snake.

The 2 Witnesses, are MikaEl, and Danu, AKA LILLITH! O MOTHER GLORY ARE YOU FKN KIDDING ME?

no, no im not. i might cry this is so cool. they gonna kill FECKLOADS of humans xD most psycho honeymoon EVERRRRR , o and your invited to the Ceremony, it will be pretty epic.

P.s you can tell whomsoever you like xD like they will believe us , i can PROVE this stuff, i know stuff eh, oim a warlock of NOTE mwahahahaaaa yaaay!

its the Romance of the cycle! its, the ONLY thing on their minds on the other planets,, omw. the shocker thats coming.. only you kno btw. well, you an like 8 other people in the WHOLE WORLD. xD let them find out the hard way, o wait, THEYLL BE DEAD an we ,. wont! um, please do use your Spiritual Powers to verify what i claim. :D

"i did not think it too many"

smiley

Anonymous Coward
2/10/2018 10:25 pm EST
2/11/2018 3:25 am GMT

Stop ass licking and donate some money.

Ambicatus
2/11/2018 12:38 am EST
2/11/2018 5:38 am GMT

ugh. Ma'am, it seems you have a "demon" infection here, did you know, an "angel" is defined by Scripture, as any entity, that loves its Creator more than anything, and loves its fellow entity's as itself.

Conversely , a DEMON, is ANY entity, which loves itself and its own comfort and wants more than anything.
They also like to make horrible sexual comments, as they are rampant fappers.

and, we stuck on a planet fulla demons, they just in "people wrappers"

and its sun-day moring here now, so there are demons out there, showering an getting ready to go worship the sun.

o how i hate them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNsNZ4uYm8A

Serpent tongue speaks to me
Of a man from southern land
How ancient Gods are enemies
But I don't understand

Hippocritic voice of love talks of peace and Christ
Blasphemer of Gods above
One thousand years of lies

They hold their swords to out throats
And force-feed us with faith
'Bout god, his son and holy whore