Does Anyone Know About What's Coming?

Jb
2/8/2018 11:34 pm EST
2/9/2018 4:34 am GMT

Does Anyone Know About What's Coming?

I look around, I just see a bunch of distracted people..who don't have any balls..

The idea of a conspiracy theorist is someone who post links..
Seriously, fuck off.
None of you have any type of personal thoughts.. too fucking chickenshit.

You all fucking bore me.

Jb
2/8/2018 11:42 pm EST
2/9/2018 4:42 am GMT

RE: Does Anyone Know About What's Coming?

I need some fucking cock

Ambicatus
2/9/2018 1:04 am EST
2/9/2018 6:04 am GMT

i fkn know. TOTAL EPIC WAR AND FKN DEATH METAL ALL DAY EVERY DAY>

the black sun comes, then fenris is set free, its a FKN METAPHOR. The doom has been paused, so all the girls blouses can catch up. the MOST "behind" was LOP. they dint have a fkn clue, still dont, i think THIS is my last forum to visits,

cause i been on LOOKING FOR GROUP.

i make these, i have many many many of these:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OLkipOzWYqUlBEU2Z4TURMU1U/view?usp=sharing

out of high carbon springsteel so we can cut down streetlights like they were trees, for fun.

THIS IS THE FUTURE, WE ONLY WAIT FOR THE GJALLAR HORN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OLkipOzWYqN2hUY3F2bW4yams/view?usp=sharing

AND THIS, is what i been shown, its all for!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OLkipOzWYqdHB1aDJaaGRralk/view?usp=sharing

Psalm 139 yo!

and go read this:

https://www.httpsbible.com/Enoch/Enoch-Chapter-80.htm

verse 8 is me favorite.

why the mystery? xD

"i did not think it too many"

smiley

ponderance
2/9/2018 1:14 am EST
2/9/2018 6:14 am GMT

We do need to view the heavens/stars better at night!

Maybe we should walk more often sole free too?

Raymond
2/9/2018 1:15 am EST
2/9/2018 6:15 am GMT

Each man is given two eyes to see,
two ears to hear and
one mouth to speak.
What they see, hear and say is up 2 the.m.

The birds told me this.

I wonder what my clones are up to?

Jb
2/9/2018 1:34 am EST
2/9/2018 6:34 am GMT

If you're listening to the birds..you know more than me..

wise of the world ways
2/9/2018 1:34 am EST
2/9/2018 6:34 am GMT

agents = birds

Jb
2/9/2018 1:36 am EST
2/9/2018 6:36 am GMT

Birds will run you over, bitch.

Anonymous Coward
2/9/2018 1:37 am EST
2/9/2018 6:37 am GMT

Don't let the sun, go down on my hate. Is all I can state.

Raymond
2/9/2018 1:45 am EST
2/9/2018 6:45 am GMT

http://img15.deviantart.net/713e/i/2010/021/b/5/symbol_by_archangeluzziel.jpg

Can't touch me.

smiley

Jb
2/9/2018 1:50 am EST
2/9/2018 6:50 am GMT

Jb
2/9/2018 1:36 AM EST
2/9/2018 6:36 AM GMT

Birds will run you over, bitch.

That was what the bird did to me, not a threat..
I think I'm autistic in language.

Raymond
2/9/2018 2:00 am EST
2/9/2018 7:00 am GMT

A Pidgeon's just a fat dove.

Ambicatus
2/9/2018 2:10 am EST
2/9/2018 7:10 am GMT

to put it succinctly,

we are waiting for that which the elders waited..

Day of YHWH

This expression appears some 30 times in the Scriptures, and this particular day is also referred to by means of equivalent phrases, about 300 times. It speaks of the visitation, the punishment, when יהוה actively intervenes to punish sin, especially at the end of the ages.

30. direct mentions.
300 times referred to.

so its well covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqMQclzZpU

:D spretty cool huh?

According to the Books, this is what comes:

THE DESTROYER - PART 3
FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA
The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright
and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool
from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a
loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.
Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun
whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused
death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues,
hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.
The Earth was troubled and shook, the hills and mountains moved and rocked. The dark smoke-filled Heavens
bowed over Earth and a great howl came to the ears of men, borne to them upon the wings of the wind. It was
the cry of the Dark Lord, the Master of Dread. Thick clouds of fiery smoke passed before him and there was an
awful hail of hot stones and coals of fire. The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright
lightings. The channels of water were turned back unto themselves when the land tilted, and great trees were
tossed about and snapped like twigs. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard over the wilderness, and
before its burning breath the flames parted. The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself
roared like ten thousand lions in agony, and bright arrows of blood sped back and forth across its face. Earth
swelled up like bread upon the hearth.
This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden
times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens
above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the
surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the
pastures and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes. The
Doomshape is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth
part of the sky and sends writhing snakelike fingers down to Earth. Before it the sky appears frightened, and it
breaks up and scatters away. Midday is no brighter than night. It spawns a host of terrible things. These are
things said of the Destroyer in the old records, read them with a solemn heart, knowing that the Doomshape has
its appointed time and will return. It would be foolish to let them go unheeded. Now men say, "Such things are
not destined for our days". May the Great God above grant that this be so. But come, the day surely will, and in
accordance with his nature man will be unprepared.

TLDR! xD hahahahaaaaaaa BILLIONS will die because of TLDR xD

hahahahaaaa faaaaaak i love latter days. i only live in times of war, so if im here, there is a PHAT stabfest coming. zombies an draconians an vikings o my! xD

Anonymous Coward
2/9/2018 2:18 am EST
2/9/2018 7:18 am GMT

Tell me dear sir, what will happen to those who practice from the kaballah/cabala or JB's friends?

Jb
2/9/2018 2:32 am EST
2/9/2018 7:32 am GMT

Hey..don't drag me into this shit,,I don't have any friends, nor do I need any.

Jb
2/9/2018 2:34 am EST
2/9/2018 7:34 am GMT

But do threaten me, I need entertainment.

Jb
2/9/2018 2:36 am EST
2/9/2018 7:36 am GMT

Why are you talking to him like some sort of mk project..
You're tagged.

Raymond
2/9/2018 2:41 am EST
2/9/2018 7:41 am GMT

Let thum Jim's hay rocks then, the grounds a thirsty bastard init?

I'll go live in the air where it's quiet. Maybe sell vacuums in space, door to door.

How long must this go on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

*balls*

smiley

Ambicatus
2/9/2018 2:44 am EST
2/9/2018 7:44 am GMT

Kaballa? ghey jew sexmagik?

:D Thank you for you politeness dear friend,
the answer i think, you know already, Exodus 22:18.
very clear, on the chart they are classified as REDS.

behold the Chart, for easy understand of the kings Harvest.

http://agesoftheaeon.africamotion.net/t32-the-chart-that-makes-stuff-easy-who-to-stab-and-who-not-to-stab

and a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rNKlMtepGs

with engrish an spanish, for easy undertanding for the wetbacks, xD

and , im not here to threaten anybody, not by a long shot, that is NOT how ones goes about makin friends eh?

One first shares information, then one sees what "aligns" with thy own love, and then we all group together. i personally love war, and fun, in that order.

Isa 52:13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

how high... VERY HIGH.

i shall be back later, i gotta go troll the kung fu midgets at the buddhist temple. gotta go remind em to train good, someone coming to kick all they asses an put it on youtube xD thats gonna rock. THEN our nice forum here, is gonna ROCK. liveleak too dont forget, o i cant wait, im so excited .

we need ANOTHER SONG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

smiley

Ambicatus
2/9/2018 5:28 am EST
2/9/2018 10:28 am GMT

Let us define "witchcraft"

Witchcraft and divination in the Hebrew Bible are mentioned in a generally disapproving tone. The Masoretic Text of the Torah forbids: nahash; as a noun, nahash translates as snake, and as a verb it literally translates as hissing. The verb form can be extended to mean whispering.

It is basically SERPENT worship.

is if your god is a snake, then thats what you practise.

it includes catholism, hinduism, and the cult of dagon. ie the catholic church and everything under it.

a deeper meaning is, "anyone who teaches a LIE, practises witchcraft" eg, the school biology teacher, who teaches you about evolution,, is a practitioner of witchcraft.

a "spell" as defined by us, is "any set of words, used to shift a persons perspective" i throw spells left an right. its about WHAT IS THE SPELLS INTENTION AND PURPOSE THAT IS IMPORTANT. i use spells to uplift, and teach the Truth.

Those that use words to teach LIE, are using spells for witchcraft.

Using NATURAL expressions of the system we live in, to cause changes in the pattern, IS NOT WITCHCRAFT.

making a fkn fireball and shooting it from yer hand, is not witchcraft, but elemental mastery, and there are MANY examples of elemental mastery, some call it "magic" or "miracle" but its all just part of this wonderful world.

the catholic church calls mah aunty Elaine a witch, calls me a warlock, but we are agents of NATURE.

so, what the modern world THINKS is witchcraft, is not.

witchcraft, is teaching people its ok to be gay.
no its not, there is punishment for it.

witchcraft is sodomising children to steal their youth.

sun-day xtianity, is witchcraft, Thelemite witchcraft.

In my Book, i have NUMEROUS spells, ie Book of Tobit, how to chase an Asmodeus level spirit of pollution away by using fish liver an gall an heart, and burning it with set Apart insence,, ie ash from a cleean green cannabis joint. then you can banish a shade. easy.

using "spells" or "nature" to HELP people, is NOT WITCHCRAFT.

everything nowadays is ass backwards.

schoool is a indoctrination center for the teaching of WITCHCRAFT.

"pagan" is what they call us. a "sect" they say.
wait till they see our magic.

Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

thats a CRACKER of a spell,

and what about FOS RO DAH????

how this for an "abortion spell"

46 And whilst they were fleeing, Judah and his brethren pursued them unto the house of Pharaoh, and they all escaped, and Judah again sat before Joseph and roared at him like a lion, and gave a great and tremendous shriek at him.

47 And the shriek was heard at a distance, and all the inhabitants of Succoth heard it, and all Egypt quaked at the sound of the shriek, and also the walls of Egypt and of the land of Goshen fell in from the shaking of the earth, and Pharaoh also fell from his throne upon the ground, and also all the pregnant women of Egypt and Goshen miscarried when they heard the noise of the shaking, for they were terribly afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8THFJ3siv0

Yes, we of the war-kin, want to blaze the world, and turn it into Skyrim, fk everyone who tries stop us. mwhahahaaaaaaa CROWS! CAW!
the place has gotten shit, so now we fix it.

That is the message,
"Break everything, turn off lectricity, make the world Skyrim"

Thats aboot the long an short of it.

More details available on request, and oill just post stuff.

Make ready FOR THE AGE OF THE WITCHES.

for that is what they call my Wife,,, a "witch"

>:<>

they aint seen nuffin yet

smiley

Forum

Browse

Paypal

ADVERTISEMENT

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions