Rick Perry: 'Righteous' fossil fuels help prevent sexual assaults

Elaine
11/2/2017 4:58 pm EST
11/2/2017 9:58 pm GMT

Nov 2, 2017
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry said on Thursday that bringing fossil fuels to the developing world will prevent sexual assaults because rapes are less difficult in the dark.
Read More

Today's winner of Alien-Earth's Dumb-Ass-of-the-Day award!

Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

smiley

Watcher
11/2/2017 5:54 pm EST
11/2/2017 10:54 pm GMT

RE: Rick Perry: 'Righteous' fossil fuels help prevent sexual assaults

Rick Perry is a bona fide RETARD. No wonder Trump wanted to appoint him to something in his administration.

He's from Texas, so that might be an excuse. Cogressman/politicians/senators or anybody holding any political position seems to have an IQ of 70 or below.

Texas is NOT noted for having the sharpest knives in the drawer anyway. (eg, Perry, Cruz, the Bushes etc).

Everything is BIGGER in Texas, including the assholes.

THE KOSHER PIG

CIRCUMSIZED AND PROUD OF IT!!!

I'm a Prick and an Asshole...DEAL WITH IT!

smiley

2 fuckin' Years!
11/2/2017 6:22 pm EST
11/2/2017 11:22 pm GMT

There is an important lesson in there.

Politicians figure out what they want to do, then they come up with a reason why it's good for you and yours. Always in that order, never the other way around.

Sometimes what they come up with to tell you sounds good, like it might actually be good for you. Other times, like this one for instance, it's just bat shit crazy.

Never forget, nothing is being done for you. They only craft a line of shit later to make it appear like you're going to get something good out of it.

I'm the all time AE ban record holder, 2 fuckin' years!

Elaine
11/2/2017 8:47 pm EST
11/3/2017 1:47 am GMT

Never forget, nothing is being done for you. They only craft a line of shit later to make it appear like you're going to get something good out of it.

I have to agree.
Well medicated for your protection. ॐ ♡

Anonymous Coward
11/2/2017 8:50 pm EST
11/3/2017 1:50 am GMT

Trump only surrounds himself with the very best.
smiley

Anonymous Coward
11/2/2017 9:16 pm EST
11/3/2017 2:16 am GMT

I worked for Perry in Texas. In my division he had an excellent leader and staff, but I can't say that for all divisions. They ran the show, not the Gov. It's considered a "weak governor" state in that it's structured to give the Lt. Gov all of the power.

A lot of people left when they saw the Abbott writing on the wall. Including me. Perry's politics were mild compared to his.

So now that he's "unleashed" at an agency he wanted to abolish and probably doesn't have the staff to guide or gag him, I'm guessing there will be a lot more.

BTW- when he went to TX A&M he was an Aggie cheer boy, or something like that. He kept the sweater from his uniform and a photo in his office.
smiley

neel
11/2/2017 9:40 pm EST
11/3/2017 2:40 am GMT

From a psychological and spiritual perspective he's probably right. Not that he knows such things but technically correct.

Demons come out at night and like all adverse human behavior there are spiritual elements driving such a thing. Plus you could light the attacker on fire which is a bonus. But I'm technically not qualified to comment on death by fire because they allude to the fact that THAT is what made me a Holy (most of the time) "ghost". Agree to disagree.

Not that I'm paying for it energetically I'm just saying correct. Put torches out and watch.

Anonymous Coward
11/3/2017 1:31 am EST
11/3/2017 6:31 am GMT

'bout time someone comes out with "he touched me" claims.

Forum

Archives

Browse

Paypal

ADVERTISEMENT

Solar & Geomagnetic
Conditions
status
kpstatus

CURRENT MOON

ADVERTISEMENT

Kali Yantra