The UFO Magazine UFO Encyclopedia
by William J. Birnes
Publisher: Gallery Books
This is the most up-to-date, comprehensive guide to the study of UFOs and extraterrestrial contact in print today. With more than 5,000 entries, revealing photographs, diagrams, and commentary of experts in the field, The UFO Magazine UFO Encyclopedia draws from a database of seventeen years' worth of articles, opinion, and research on such diverse subjects as:
• Alien encounters, abductions, and eyewitness accounts
• Theories of time and space travel
• Psychokinesis, astral projection, and teleportation
• Evidence of extraterrestrial presence on Earth, past and present
• The possibilities of antigravity propulsion and interstellar travel
• The new science of cloning, and the now-infamous Raelian cult
And much more!
Whether you consider yourself a hard-line skeptic or a true believer, or are simply fascinated by the existence of otherworldly visitors, this authoritative volume will prove to be an essential reference work for anyone wanting to learn about the still-controversial world of UFO and extraterrestrial investigations.